Chapter 3

Alec's POV:

  I really prepare this thing. So i hope it'll end perfect as plan. Samara and i were in my car and were park in the side of the road.

"Okay Sam. Your role here is to wait for your date-- and no, this isn't just someone, okay. You need to see for  yourself if you want to. But no, you need to even if you don't want to" I said to Samara.

"...So then if i didn't enjoy it, i can leave?" She ask.

"Yeah. But i know you're totally gonna enjoy it."

"You always say that when you're putting me on some date....but in the end, i'll go leave them."

"This is different, Sam. I assure you that. I want you to be happy, that's why i'm doing this. And i know you'll thank me soon."

"You wish, Lec. If this turn bullshit, i won't really going to come with you again in this date thing your planning."

"Okay. But this will be the last."

"You're really sure of that, huh. Who's my date anyways?"

"You have to see for yourself, Sam. How many times do i have to tell you? We'll just wait."

  We wait for her 'date' to come. Then i saw her, wearing a hat and a hoodie. What a fashion. While Samara didn't notice her couz she's looking in her window and girls passing by.

"Hey hey, look. There she was. The one with a hoodie and hat. That's her." I said.

"Really? This is a date? She's wearing like that, totally different." Samara said.

"I know i know. So go talk to her. And don't let her go."

"I'm sure in the end, that's what going to happened."

"You're not sure of that."

"Sure i am."

"Okay just go now."

  Then she went out and i watch her walk to the hoodie girl. And i watch the two interact.