~Chapter Two~

I ran all the way to the place, and ran straight into the office.

"S-sorry I'm l-late!" I stammered. I couldn't help it.

I saw a guy who looked older than me, he had the same uniform except his hat read "SECURITY" and it didn't have ears.

"Just sit the fuck down so I can teach you what to do." He slightly snapped.

I jumped at the harshness and began shaking a little. He noticed, and the black haired male's ocean blue eyes softened.

'He's kinda cute...' I thought. 'W-WHAT?! N-NO!' I replied to myself.

"Uh, hey sorry 'bout that. Didn't mean to make a bad impression." He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. I just sat in the swivel chair next to him.

"I-its okay." I dismissed.

Mike, as I learned his name to be, taught me how to survive. Apparently the "Kid friendly" animatronics weren't so after hours. They tried to stuff you into suits, which would cause death.

And I could sense Mike and I becoming friends. He would be my first friend... Wow... He could probably sense my depression and asked "Hey, you okay Jere?" I slightly blushed at the nickname and nodded.

~Time Skip To A Few Shifts Later At 6:00 AM~

It chimed 6 signaling us to leave. Mike got up, and helped me out of my chair, and... I felt like I could trust him, so I just said "M-Mike... I d-don't want t-to go h-home..." He looked at me, confusion played across his face.

"Why not?"

A/N

Sorry about the short chapter guys, as well as the cliffhanger.
Anyways, hope ya enjoy!