~Chapter Fifteen~

"M-Mike?" I called for him, I was going to ask him about the call earlier. The one that I had thought had proved my suspicions.
"Yeah JereBear?" He answered.
I could feel my cheeks tint a light pink. Mike obviously chuckled at this.
"W-well... someone c-called you earlier..."
"Hmm? Someone did?"
Mike continued to cook... whatever he was cooking, while I sat at the table.
"Er... y-yeah... and remember w-what y-you t-told m-me about Cherrybomb...?"
"Yeah... I think so... what about it?"
"Well... that uh... r-ringtone w-was playing... a-and I w-wasn't c-calling you..."
"Oh, I thought you meant that I had told you about the fact that that's my new ringtone for everybody... although, if I get a 'Sailor Moon' ringtone..."
"Ohhhh... I thought... n-never mind. I t-think you got it... anyways, I'd be g-glad to download you one."
"Really? I mean, I can download it myself."
"If you w-want m-me to... I'll do it..."
"Okay, I think I've got it."
He pulled out his phone, then I heard a music box version of the Sailor Moon theme. I couldn't help myself, so I hummed along.
"Hehehehe. Jere, why don't ya sing it?" Mike teased.
"M-me? N-no... I'm fine." I replied.
"Awwww... come on!"
"N-no Mike."
"I command you to sing."
I was taken aback by the fact that he said it like that.
"W-what? You a-aren't my boss."
"Oh yeah? Well, I am a perverted man who is stronger than you, and has you locked in his house." Mike smirked, and I felt myself blush again.
"M-Mike..." I groaned.
"Do it. Now."
I reluctantly I caught the tune in my head, and closed my eyes. Pretending to be alone.
"Gonem-nei it's hard for me to say, although it's easy to say it in my dreams. My circuit of thought is about to break down, you know right now I want you with me."
He clapped for a split second, then went back to cooking.
"That was amazing, JereBear." He said, focusing more on his cooking.
I felt my blush deepen.
"T-thanks Mike... say, w-what are you c-cooking?" I asked, finally curious enough.
"Ramen." Mike responded.
I nodded, and put my head down on the table. Contemplating whether or not I could sleep. I didn't, due to Mike being done very quickly.
"Hey, you asleep?" He asked sincerely, and I shook my head in response.
We ate in silence, yet it wasn't awkward. I mean, we were basically stuffing our faces with Japanese noodles. So why talk? And if not, why would it be awkward?
After we were done, it was... pretty late. And we both were pretty tired from my previous outburst, so we both climbed into Mike's bed.
He pulled me close into him, never letting go. I smiled lightly. And fell asleep.