~Chapter Seven~

The noise stopped. There was no crying. No shouting. No nothing... After a while, I could hear Mike yelling... and a familiar voice I had hoped never to hear again. He had sent me several notes and lov-... more like threat letters, containing the repeated phrase "I'm not done with you yet" it appeared all over the pages. 'Is today the day? The day that he "gets done" with me? I hope not... Mike... Please help...' I had completely and utterly forgave him. I just knew I couldn't... stomp stomp stomp. "Ohhhh JereBear~." The Grape cooed. I shivered. He got past Mike... 'fuck...' I began panicking, and shaking. My instincts I've gained from my past, and the fact that I'm a human being, kicked in. I looked around for a place to hide... there was nowhere that he wouldn't look. I'm as good as fucked. My shaking got worse. I couldn't even stand it was so bad. I was terrified. 'What else can I do?' Silence. No more footsteps. No more calls. Then I heard shouting, between Mike and Vincent. 'H-he's actually defending me?' Why would he? He didn't need to. I'd done so many bad things to him... I lied to him... yet... He still treats me like a little brother... Why? He didn't even like me... Or did he? Is that why he was fighting with Doll? Or was that just the alcohol? I don't know anymore. But now I have a bit of hope. A bit of hope that he loves me-...
Stomp... stomp... stomp...
"Ohhhh JeeerrreeeBeeaaarrr~ I'm heerrree~ come out babe~!"
I need to hide fast. But where?! There's nowhere to hide! Nowhere to run!
The door slammed open. I screamed. "Oh yeah, just like that." He cooed, and picked me up by the collar, just like my father... I struggled, I cried. I pleaded. I sobbed. He seemed to enjoy more than my dad did. Vince chuckled darkly... a different type of look filled his eyes... bloodlust? He was going to kill me. Not just torture me. But kill me. He pulled out a knife. It was already covered in blood. 'I swear if he did-' my thoughts were interrupted by a groan. I knew who it came from. I stopped moving. I stopped crying. I stopped pleading for my life. I could IMAGINE the look of confusion he had. "What did you do to Mike?" I asked. My voice was low, and slightly demonic. I could feel his grip tighten on my collar. He gulped. I was looking down. So no one could see any bit of my face. He regained his composure. "What did I do to poor little Mikey?" He asked in response. Spitting the "poor little Mikey" part. I nodded. "Oh, I did what I'm going to do after I steal your innocence~." He cooed.
"You hurt Mike?" My voice stayed the same.
"I... I did."
Nervousness. I chuckled darkly.
"Oh, you have no fucking clue how deep you are in shit Vince~!"
"What do you mean? Weakling."
"Oh~ you'll see~!" I cooed. I let anger take over... I blacked out to Vincent screaming... heh...
'Sounds like music to my ears... see you in Hell... NOBODY hurts Mike and GeTs aWAy wITh iT.'