~Chapter Nineteen~

We got out soon enough. We left in Mike's car, but one specific detail caught my eye... Mike was holding onto my thigh. I felt my cheeks heat up from the fact that I noticed it. Then I remember what he said, and shivered lightly. But it didn't catch his attention.

We got inside and he picked me up bridal style. Mike then ran into our room, threw me on the bed, and ran out. Closing and locking the door behind him.

"M-Mike!" I shouted through the door. I attempted to open it, only to fall backwards onto my ass.

"Put it on!" He yelled from the other side.

"Put what on!?" I shouted. I began looking around the room whilst waiting for a response.

I didn't get one. But I saw something on the bed. Do you know those anime maids that wear slutty uniforms that show so much? That was it. That was on the bed.

"N-NO! MIKE! E-EW! PERV!" I shouted. I could hear his chuckle.

"I won't let you out until you put it on~." He cooed.

I realised that he was being serious. So I sighed, and began changing. My face was burning.

"I'm d-done." I called out shamefully. He opened the door a bit to look, but once he saw me fully he completely opened the door.

"Jere... You didn't tell me you were this sexy~." Mike cooed. He began approaching me. I took a step back.

"M-Mike. This is n-not okay." I pouted whilst blushing like a madman.

He huffed and stopped. "If you weren't so goddamn cute-..." He trailed off.

"Can I t-take this off now? Change b-back into my normal clothes?" I asked, my voice full of hope.

He nodded. "JereBear, you can go change. Then what do you want to do?"

"Cuddles on t-the couch?" I suggested.

He chuckled, nodded, and moved from the doorway.

~A/N~

I AM SUPER SORRY!!! I just ran out of inspiration! Plz don't hate meh! Q~Q.
Anyways.
I'm so, SOO, super sorry! But in the next chapter, it'll have something to do with the actual plot! So please don't kill me!

♥Stay Trashy my Fandom Goers!♥

°•°FandomTrashynessMax°•°