~Chapter Eighteen~

I was still shaking like crazy. But it wasn't enough to mess up my walking. Mike had his right arm around my waist and my right hand intertwined with his.

We got quite a few glances towards our way. Even some people shouting or subtly 'coughing' "gay!", "faggots!" there was even an old lady who said "you're both going to Hell young men!" I have no clue what an elderly woman was even doing at a horror attraction to be honest. We got some nice "aaaawwww"s or, some "you're so cute together"s. The sayings were rare, and so were the faces that didn't have disgust.

I whimpered and tried to appear small the whole time.

Eventually we got in the actual attraction and I was terrified.

"M-M-Mike...? Couldn't y-you h-have chosen s-someplace e-else...?" I stammer, my stuttering keeps getting the best of me.

He nods.

"Yeah, I could have. But I have a plan my dear Jeremiah." He says doing hand gestures.

I respond with a nod. I couldn't think of anything to say.

Once we get in it's scarier than the actual job. Scarier than the actual thing. And that is an accomplishment.
It's dim, there's heads everywhere. Fake blood. Etc etc. And something about it unnerves me so I cuddle into Mike further.

Then, Mike does the unexpected towards the end. He pushes me into a corner. And kisses me. Not a cutesy lovey-dovey kiss. A passionate and heated one. My eyes flew open in surprise and I felt the blood rush up to my cheeks.

Soon I melt into it, and Mike pulls away all too soon.

"'But what if we're seen?'" He mocks me slightly, that question had been burning in the back of my head.

"Just shut up, and kiss me again." I say. I'm surprised as it comes out of my mouth.

He chuckles.

"Whatever you want babe."

We return to the kiss. It still held the same passion. Mike licked my bottom lip begging for permission. I playfully deny him. He responds by pushing me up against the cold wall making me gasp, he took the opportunity and shoved his tongue in my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance. He won of course. He licked every crevice making sure to cover every place inside of my mouth. I moaned into the kiss and he enjoyed that.

He began lifting my sweater over my head, and lowered it so that way it was on both of our heads. I smiled mentally. I wrap my arms around his neck as his hands lower towards my butt. I pull away for a second.

"M-Mike!" I whisper yell.

"Yes?" He asks innocently.

"Get y-your hands away. N-now." I say, trying to sound tough.

He does the exact opposite and squeezes it.

I yelp.

"M-MIKE!" I whisper yelled again, only slightly louder. My face was obviously redder than ever.

"Hmm?" He pulls off that 'innocent' tone yet again.

"T-that's too far!" I keep my hushed tone.

"What's too far?"

"W-what you just d-did!" I'm sure that I'm as red as a tomato by then.

"Then can we just make out a little bit longer? Pleeeaaassseee JereBear?" He says. Mike pulls off a pouty face that really belongs on a five year old.

I thought for a moment. 'I could make him pay... Hmm...' I mentally smirked and nodded physically.

He smirked physically and leaned in, capturing my lips once more. Now the plan is in action. I lick his bottom lip, he's taken aback by this but he opens his mouth obediently. He won the tongue war again and reasserted his dominance. 'Now.' I explore his mouth suddenly with my own tongue and he's surprised by this action. I hear a light groan into the kiss, and I pull away. I quickly put my sweater back over my head so that it's only on me, and step back. Mike is bewildered and is obviously flustered. I giggled and looked as innocent as possible.

"Whoa..." Mike utters.

Seeing my plan has succeeded I begin walking away. I'm smirking lightly. Mike follows behind for a little before catching up with me. He grabs my arm.

"This is not over." He states, sending shivers down my spine. He lets go of my arm and continues walking as if the whole thing had never happened.

'You're right, Mikey. It's not over. But I've won this round.'

A/N

Hey guys! How did you enjoy that hot make out scene? ;)
Anyways, I love you guys so much. I'm so happy that you actually enjoy my story. And yes, I realise that most of these are becoming filler chapters. And I'm very sorry, I'll find out a way to continue the main storyline. I promise.

And as always;

Stay trashy my Fandom Goers!

♥♪•FandomTrashinessMax♥♪•