~Chapter Ten~

Mike saw my eyes. He caught me off guard. I was reading, and not paying attention to what was going on around me. He lifted my bangs, and before I could close my eyes, he saw them. I treated them like they were private. And it was weird if anyone saw them. They went wide with surprise. Mike's also flung open. He had this whole look that could be best described as a mix of surprise and awe. "Eyes. You DO have them!" He teased. "M-Mike!" I replied. He was being a douche. But then again, all jerks/badasses always need their cute people.
I huffed and pouted. "Aw cmon Jere~. They're amazing!" He pointed out.
"I know. But I told you to wait. But instead, you acted like an impatient child."
"Oh, I'm the child?" Mike chuckled.
I nodded in response. We had been sitting on his bed, I thought nothing of it. He'd only act a little a perverted if he was drunk. Oh how I wish I had paid attention.
He pinned me yet again. I felt my face heat up. "M-Mike, w-what a-are y-you d-doing?" I stammered nervously. "Oh, just having some 'fun'~" Mike cooed huskily.
"M-Mike... I-..."

~A/N~
ENJOY THE CLIFFHANGER. BTW, JUST TO SPOIL IT, THEY DO NOT FUCK. OKAY? OKAY. I HAD TO UPDATE. AND I HAD NO INSPIRATION. ANYWAYS, ENJOY MY FUCKING KARKAT MOMENT.
BYE ASSWIPES (Plz don't take that srsly. I <3 ya guys.)

<3 Jenny