~Chapter Six~

I cried.
I was fucking depressed. I couldn't keep the tears back. I wanted Mike to love me. And I was scared of that... of that... of that Grape. Fuck my life right? I have a plan though... it's risky. And could end up terribly. But... it just might work...

~Mike's POV; A Few Days Later~

Jeremy started to go out at night. And come back in the morning... he wouldn't even tell me where he was going. He's even being more secretive recently... I want to confront him about it, but I think he'll just tell me "nothing Mike. I'm fine" and so on and so forth. But its getting me angry... I'm not... jealous... am I? Whatever... I've recently done something I shouldn't have. Out of my depression and anger, I've turned back to alcohol... Jeremy got me away from it... but, now he's not here. He's never here. And if he is, he stays up in his fucking room the whole time. I'm contemplating kicking out to go live with whoever he's seeing so fucking often... sometimes, I feel like he's... scared... maybe I should follow him? Yeah... yeah! Then I can prove my suspicions wrong! Wait... let's try to confront him first. Then if he doesn't say anything... I'll put my plan to action.

~Time Skip~

He hadn't said anything. Well... he dismissed the matter as I thought he would... that's it... that is the final straw. I'm going to follow him. See where he goes to fuck around.

~Jeremy's POV; later that evening~

I did it... He's jealous. He's following me, I've already noticed. The plan is, is that he'll see me with Vince... man... I don't like being with him... and will hopefully get jealous enough, or angry enough, that he'll come, and take me away. Then, I'll confess... hopefully he'll have the same feelings... I hope this works...
"Hey babe~." Vincent snapped me out of my thoughts. I slowed my pace. "H-hey..." I stammered. He found that adorable. Something I actually liked about him. But something I hated? He had honors of my first kiss. Which had happened quite a while ago. Like whenever this began, or close to that. "You ready for some fun?" He asked sincerely. A perverted smile no longer plastered on his face. He was being... genuine. He really wanted to do what I wanted... I nodded. I wouldn't go back... I've gone this far... I couldn't...

~No One's POV~

'He's with HIM?!' Mike's thoughts screamed. 'I bet he's forcing Jere into this! Jere doesn't like him!... Does he?' His thoughts argued with the scene before him. Jeremy however. Was just waiting for the moment Mike had to take action. Just then. The purple man behind Jeremy tugged on his wrist, roughly. Not even caring if he hurt the smaller male. He was insane after all. He was filled with lust. He would surely try to tie Jeremy down, just to... rape... the poor lad. He didn't care what anyone else thought. Hell! He didn't even love Jeremy! Jeremy had given a small yelp to the other, much taller, and more dominant, male's action. He looked up into the other's eyes. Eyes covered by his ever-so-inconvenient bangs. But if the Grape saw his eyes, he would've seen the fear. Jeremy made a small tug to try to show he didn't like the death grip he had on him. The man didn't let go. Vincent had plans. "You sure you're ready?" He whispered huskily into Jeremy's ear. Which of course he responded with wild head shakes and struggling. Vincent chuckled. Mike saw his opportunity. He jumped out from behind the bushes. "What the fuck are you doing?!" He yelled. "Well you see here stalker, me and my man were going to have some fun." Vincent replied.
"He doesn't seem to like you all that much."
"Oh yeah?"
"Yeah. I believe what you're doing is illegal. Now either I call the cops and call in rape. And possible murder... I'd suggest you let. Him. Go."
Vincent let go. He didn't want another run-in with the cops.

~Jeremy's POV; Later That Week~

I explained to Mike. He... didn't feel the same... I've been crying for quite a while now... Doll and Mike have been arguing too... Mike's been drinking again. I've just taken to locking myself in my bedroom... or the bathroom... depends on if I feel the urge. The urge to cause physical pain, so I can forget all the mental pain. Mike doesn't know. Neither does Doll. Nobody knows. Nobody ever knew. It's been my little secret. I've been doing it for a while now. Mike thought that the ones that he saw were inflicted by my dad. If only that bastard was that lucky. I hope nobody ever finds out either. I'd be fucked... Mike would never let me in the bathroom alone... I think Mike just-... no... he couldn't have... h-he didn't... I walked out of the bathroom. Just to confirm my fears. Of course I hid the fresh cuts. It was true. Mike had slapped Doll. She was sobbing on the floor. All was silent except for it. She had a bright red hand imprint on her right cheek. I was terrified. I began shaking. Realising, that Mike could hurt anybody. He slowly turned around. Then looked shocked to see me there. One of my emerald eyes, wasn't behind its usual protection. So Mike could see the wild fear in it. "J... Jere I-..." he began. But before he could continue. I ran to the bathroom, and locked the door. Just like I used to do. Whenever my... my... my dad... Mike now had an uncanny resemblance... a bastard of a permanently drunk man. Always beating down whomever was near. I took the razor from its hiding place. And began yet again, to amie cuts into my fragile skin...

'Why me?'

~A/N~

Hey guys. Sorry about the long, and depressing chapter. Anyways enjoy.