Chapter Four

WARNING: [Slight] Mature Content

Chapter Four

A month had passed since the incident in Seoul. Since then, Jungkook had been a lot better. He made sure to see me every day, and if he couldn't, he would call or text me. We had reignited the passion in our relationship.

Every time we kissed, it was like a new experience. Everything he made me feel was different from anything I'd ever felt before. He let me feel his emotions – the passion, the love, and the lust. And boy was it hot.

I sat in my room, daydreaming about Jungkook. I was going to see him tonight – we had a date. It was the first time he'd asked me on one in months.

Deciding I should probably be getting ready, I headed to my bathroom to shower.

It took me an hour and a half to get completely ready, and I rushed downstairs to wait in the living room. When I entered, I saw my mother was sitting on one of the chairs, reading something on her tablet. She looked up when I came in and smiled at me.

"You look beautiful, Hyorin. I'm sure Jungkook will love that dress," she said. I smiled and curtsied. My dress was an above-the-knee length dress, tight at the top and loose at the bottom, as well as a rich, blood red colour.

"Thanks, red's one of his favourite colours."

Moments later, the doorbell rang. I grinned. That must be him.

I hurried to reach the door, pulling it open to reveal a nicely-dressed Jungkook standing before me with a bouquet of roses in his hand. He smiled when our eyes met.

"Hello, beautiful," he greeted me, taking a step closer to me. Within seconds, he closed the gap between us, kissing me sweetly.

My mother cleared her throat behind us. We pulled apart, and shyly, I turned to face her, my cheeks pink.

"Jungkook, lovely to see you, as always," she said. He bowed to her.

"It's great to see you, too, Mrs. Kwon."

I grinned at their interactions. It was always nice to see my family getting along with my boyfriend.

"You two have fun tonight, okay?" my mom said, ushering us out of the house with the bouquet Jungkook brought.

Jungkook gave me a sideways glance and smirked. "We will."

And with that, he led me away from my house and towards his car. He opened the door for me and grinned.

"You're so cute," I told him, lightly pinching his cheeks. He pouted.

"I'm not cute, I'm sexy," he said, winking to prove his point. I laughed and rolled my eyes, then got in his car. He shut the door behind me.

The car ride was filled with a comfortable silence and hand-holding. I sighed contentedly as Jungkook drove. It was at times like these that I couldn't believe what I'd walked in on a month ago.

We soon arrived at a nice restaurant. I stared at the nice architecture of the building as Jungkook pulled up to the valet. The next thing I knew, Jungkook had the door opened and a hand held out for me. I smiled up at him as I took his hand, pulling myself out of his car.

He led me into the fancy establishment, and I was impressed by what I saw. Surprisingly, I had never eaten here before. It must be new.

A hostess came and brought us to the table Jungkook had reserved. The room was dim, and candles were lit on each table. The entire atmosphere screamed intimate.