Sequel Info + Things

First: I want to express my gratitude to everyone that has read, voted, and/or commented on this story. Without you all, I wouldn't have been motivated to write what I have. This story honestly wouldn't have been possible without you all.

Second: This may surprise some of you, but this is the first story I've ever finished in my life. I have been a writer for as long as I can remember. Writing has been a passion of mine since I was very young, but I've never been able to finish anything, and I think it's because I lack the focus to do so. I cannot adequately express just how this makes me feel; to know that I've finished something that I've written and there are people out there who enjoyed reading it.

Third: This is also the first BTS story I've ever written. I was introduced to them in early November of 2015, and instantly I fell in love. But, I'm not going to write out everything about my bias list or anything like that (so I should stop now lmao). Aside from being the first BTS story I've ever written, it was also the first idea I've ever had related to BTS. I have a document on MS Word titled BTS Ideas and this story was labeled 1. There are now over twenty ideas, and hopefully I'll be able to write them all and improve on my writing along the way.

Now for the reason you're all here: the sequel! I have decided that I will write a spinoff to this book. In the next book, tentatively titled Rebel, we will be following the storyline of Jimin and Jiyeon, who were mentioned in the epilogue. Yoongi and Hyorin will be briefly mentioned, but their story is complete. There are other characters mentioned in this book that will make an appearance, though!

I will post another part on here to notify you all when that is finally posted, because I don't know when that will be. I want to be farther in my other story, Danger, before I post anything else. So if you're looking for anything else to read while waiting, I would recommend Danger! ;)

Thank you all again, and I hope to see you in the next story! –Infiressi

(P.S. Now I get to go back and reread this story help I'm scared)