Epilogue

1 Year Later

I smiled to myself as I took a sip of my champagne. I was standing in the doorway of my parents' party room, watching Yoongi talking excitedly to my parents as I waited for more people to arrive.

Today was the day of our engagement party. Yoongi had proposed two weeks ago, and as soon as I broke the news to my parents, they insisted on throwing a party back in Busan.

The ring was gorgeous - a simple, silver band with a perfectly-sized diamond in the centre. But, nothing compared to the proposal itself. Yoongi had gone all out, making sure it was far more romantic than the way he'd asked me out.

We'd only been together for a year, but it was enough for us. I knew he was the one, and he returned my feelings. We didn't plan on having the wedding until next year, but my parents had insisted on announcing our engagement as soon as possible.

A ring of the doorbell shook me out of my thoughts. I placed my glass on a table as I headed for the door to greet whoever had arrived. All of mine and Yoongi's friends were already here, but I knew my parents would invite some of their own friends.

I had a smile on my face as I opened the door, but it faded as soon as I saw who stood outside.

Jungkook hadn't changed a bit in the past year. I noticed with a twinge of satisfaction that his nose looked the slightest bit crooked.

Next to him was a girl I had never seen before. She was tiny and dressed cutely. I raised an eyebrow at the two of them.

"Sorry, this party is invite only," I said.

Jungkook grimaced. "Your mother invited me."

That woman . . . "Who is this?"

Jungkook looked down at the girl beside him as if he just remembered she was there. "This is my friend, Eunmi."

The girl giggled, clutching his arm. "Oppa, I think you mean girlfriend."

"Right . . ." Jungkook trailed off as he looked back to me. I crossed my arms.

"Where's Minah?" I asked. I couldn't believe that she wasn't here with him. After all, she was the girl he'd cheated on me with.

Jungkook sighed, running a hand through his hair. "Eunmi, why don't you go inside? I'll meet you there in a moment."

Eunmi frowned but obediently did as he asked. I rolled my eyes as she passed me, then turned back to face Jungkook.

"I told you I never had feelings for Minah, Hyorin," Jungkook began. "I really have only ever loved you. I'm only with Eunmi now to pass the time."

I froze. There was no way he was telling the truth, right?

"Then why did you cheat, Jungkook?" I questioned. He sighed again, looking frustrated.

"I cheated because I'm a goddamn idiot, Hyorin. I put myself before you, and you have no idea how sorry I am, especially now," he said. "I hope you're not marrying that dick that punched me in the face."

I couldn't stop myself from smirking. "Yeah, that would be the groom."

Jungkook cringed. He looked as if he were about to say something else, but we were interrupted by a car door slamming.

Both of us turned in surprise to face the new guests that had just arrived, and my eyes widened when I saw who it was.

Park Jimin came storming up the stairs to the front door, a younger woman following him. He looked different since I last saw him – he'd dyed his hair brown. The woman behind him was shorter than he was and had long, black hair.

"Hello, Hyorin, Jungkook," Jimin greeted, looking between us in confusion. "You're not the ones getting married, right?"

"No. I'm marrying Min Yoongi." I said with a frown. My eyes fell on the woman. "Who's this?"

Jimin glanced over at her, frowning. She returned his look with venom. Then, he looked back to me.

"This is my wife, Kim Jiyeon," Jimin said, emphasizing the word "wife" like it was a curse. Jungkook didn't seem surprised to hear this, but I was confused. What had happened with Areum?

"I didn't know you got married, Jimin. Congratulations to you both," I said. I nodded to Jiyeon. "It's nice to meet you."

She responded with a curt nod. I wondered what their relationship was like – did they act like this all the time?

"Come in," I said, moving the door open so all three guests could come inside. They entered one after another, Jungkook giving me a longing look as he passed.

We all headed toward the ballroom, where the rest of the guests already were. I headed over to my friends, leaving the others behind.

I took a seat next to Taehyung, across from Jin and Namjoon. Hoseok was talking to some random people across the room, and Yoongi still sat with my parents.

"Hey," I whispered to Tae. "Are you okay?"

He nodded solemnly. I still wasn't used to seeing him like this. He and Amanda had broken up about three months ago. She had issues with her family back in America and had to move back. They had both decided that splitting up would be best, but Taehyung still was affected by it.

"I can get you something to drink if you want," I offered. He just nodded again.

I stood up from my seat, heading over to the bar to pour Tae a glass of something strong. I was about to head back to our table when I realized he was looking intensely at something. I assumed he was just spacing out again, but I followed his gaze and was surprised when my eyes landed on Jiyeon.

Shaking my head, I returned to the table, placing Tae's drink in front of him. Everyone at the table watched him in shock as he chugged the whiskey I'd given him in one go. All of a sudden, he stood and left us.

"That was weird," Jin finally commented, looking between me and Namjoon.

"Yeah, I wonder what's gotten into him," Namjoon agreed.

I didn't say anything – instead, I watched Taehyung as he crossed the room, quickly approaching Jiyeon. Poor Tae, I thought. He didn't know she was already married.

"What are you guys doing?" Yoongi asked from behind me, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"Nothing much," Namjoon said, raising a glass to his lips.

My fiancé chuckled, taking Taehyung's empty seat. He leaned in close to me and whispered, "I think your parents like me now."

I snorted, pushing him away from me. "What'd you do? Threaten to break their noses if they didn't like you?"

"Hey," he pouted. "That's not fair. Everyone here just knows me as 'The Guy That Broke Jungkook's Nose'."

I grinned. "Well . . ."

All of a sudden, he smirked at me, leaning close again. "Yeah, and soon they'll all know me as Kwon Hyorin's husband."

I blushed, looking away. "And they'll know me in Seoul as Min Yoongi's wife."

Yoongi looked so proud as I said that. Damn I love you.

"I love you too," Yoongi said, pressing a short kiss to my lips. Did I just say that out loud?

I sighed contentedly as Yoongi wrapped an arm around me. I surveyed the room – my friends were happy (even Taehyung), my parents were happy, and Jungkook was finally letting me move on. Things turned out so much better than I ever could have hoped for, and it was all because of Yoongi, the beautiful man who saved me.

//*cries in the corner* I can't believe it's over! I'm not going to make a ridiculously long note on this because I'll be posting a thank you and SEQUEL INFO right after this, so get hyped! Haha, I love you guys! <3