•3• Maybe I Drank Bad Stuff

It's night and I watch as General and Yona have a emotional moment. How are they not lovers again?

The world really is lonely isn't it? Just like rain. It's together. It's falls. It breaks. The droplets fall to their death. But sometimes they fall together. They fall but come together in the end. What a lonely cycle. Even if it does have a happy ending.

I can't wait that long.

~~~

I sit in my corner as everyone gets up and starts to do stuff. "Eh? This is the priest house? This is it?"

"Yea.." Yona answered confused.

"Wow, aren't we lucky?" He stated grabbing another peice of food.

"But since he's supposed to be living in seclusion, I thought his house would look more like a shrine," he grabbed another piece.

"Don't just eat what you want!" OoooOoh the 'handsome genius' snapped. Yes, I'm still annoyed about everyone ignoring me. I don't thing they're ignoring me....I guess I'm just unnoticeable....

"Oh, High Priest, thankyou for your hospitality."

"I'm not the priest!" A giant irk mark appeared on him. I wish Yoon was, he would've been way nicer. I snickered at my own comment.

"Where did the priest go.....?" Yona asked getting up, probably to find the priest. Once she left General started to speak.

"Hey......what's that blob of depression?" HE NOTICED ME!!! Yoon turned around and saw me in the corner with a shocked expression.

"You noticed me!!!!!!!!" I cried and stood up, regaining my composure  "I'm Mizuko! Nice to meet the famous Thunder Beast!!!!" I started to fangirl and Yoon looked at me. "What? I have a life. I can look up to people." I mumbled.

"Maybe we should go join them...." General murmured. I nodded and looked at Yoon who sighed and stood up.

~~~

I hid in a nearby tree as the guys approached Yona.

"I will convey gods voice to you..." Ik-soo said putting his hands together.

After a moment he flopped onto the ground. I should've expected that...

"Conveying gods will takes a lot of spiritual strength." He reasoned.

"Quit acting old, you bother." Yoon poked Ik-sooo's body.

"I don't know what this business is about dragons and gods. But I'm not buying anything this crackpot is selling!" General stated. Silly general he's not-

"He's not selling anything." Yoon. Stole the words from my mouth.

~~~

I only payed attention when Ik-soo said "They do exist. They have descendants. In fact, we have a descendant right there." He pointed at me.

I was lying down on a tree branch and when he pointed at me. I slipped and fell off. "How poopy."

"Eh? Who are you? Are you the blue dragon?" She said judging me from my eyes.

"I'm the girl who carried you into the house, removed General's poison and fixed a few of his bones, the rest was done by Yoon. I'm also the person that was in the house when you woke up and completely ignored. Yoon and Ik-soo also forgot about me." I shot them glares and they put their hands up in defence "I'm not the blue dragon- I'm the water dragon."

"Oohhh, sorry about that and water dragon? There was no water dragon in the legend."

"Of course there wasn't. The water dragon was friends with the other dragons; blue, white, green and yellow- not red. The water dragon tagged along because it was lonely. Not because of something heroic. The water dragon also did not participate in wars,"

"It stayed behind as a medic and they're really is no history on medic's. So I really don't have a connection with the red dragon- the water dragon only became friends with the red dragon because of the others." I turned my head away rudely, even if she is a princess, she must earn my respect.

Plus, the princess isn't in her castle. She can't call upon her guards to kill me, but then again...General Hak can..

"So will you be accompanying us?" General Hak asked.

"....." I wanted to say no,but the words would not form.

"That will be decided later, depending on our situation." Yoon said. Thank god. Thankyou Yoon~~~~

~~~

I watch as General and Yona have another sweet talk.

Ik-soo stepped out of the shadows. "I have a favor to ask of you two. Please take Mizuko and Yoon with you on your journey."

I hopped down from the tree. "It isn't nice, or fair, that you're making his own decisions for him." I frowned. "Why are you brining Yoon into this, though?"

"God has told me he will be needed." I clenched my fist and stomped away like a child throwing a temper tantrum.

I run back to his meditation area and jump down into the water. I like the water. It's calm, it's like a shield that would protect you.

When it rains, the raindrops gather into here- all together.

It's nice. Everyone's there. Wait- what am I talking about? Maybe I drank some bad stuff...