•19• Manga starts now...as in next time

Toku looked at the girl. After the girl spoke those two words, she kind if spaced out. Her eyes became void, so he was guessing she spaced out...

"Okay..." The girl whispered in a quiet eerie voice, making him jump.

"Uh.....M-Mizuko...?" She turned to him. Water started to swarm around her and she grew bigger.

"So now I'm made of water...?"

"I see..." She was having a conversation with herself. Toku was extremely weirded out.

I mean, c'mon, girl dies, comes back to life, starts talking to herself. That seems normal.

"Thanks....Frost...." She whispered.

Mizuko smiled, snapping back into reality, "So....what's up, Toku! You look like you've seen a ghost! Let's go back to the others!"

Unsure, Toku just nodded, he stood up and noticed a dark expression on the girls face, "Ne, Toku....don't tell anyone....'Kay?" She spoke the last word in a sickly sweet voice and all Toku could do was smile and nod.

~~~Mizuko POV~~~ Whoosh~~~

I still don't understand most things that happened. All I know is- that I'm technically dead. I'm made out of water 100% But if you touch me it's like skin. Uh...what else...If i get cut there's blood but it heals quickly. I do age? I die if the water my body is made out of evaporates. I don't age? I can eat. I can teleport easier. I only need to know who and where I am teleporting to. Fly, using the water vapor.

But it's not the same. I'm dead. Saying that feels weird, my stomach churns.

Just a gut feeling.

~~~

We celebrated returned eventually. The dragons sent me weird looks, "What?" I asked them.

"Nothing..." Jae-ha sent me weird look.

"Princess, I'm glad your all right," Kija spoke first.

"You guys don't have a single scratch on you, I hate you," Yoon said.

"Why you saying that don't you-" I stopped myself. We cracked our knuckes ready to go kill some officials.

"Calm down you rare beasts," Yoon muttered as we charged at them.

~~~

"Thanks for rescuing us!" The maidens that were captured bowed gratefully.

"I thought I would never return to Awa again," spoke an Awa maiden truthfully.

The single, unmarried and lonely pirates stuttered replies. Here came the player, that talked smoothly, "It was only the natural thing to do...No- saving you was something we were destined to do,"

Yuri smiled, unaffected, "We've always been saved by you...haven't we? We couldn't do...anything,"
Yona grabbed Yuri's hands.

"You put your life on the line....Awa will definitely be fine, with people like you in it,"

"So umm...is there anything we can do to repay you?"

"Repay us? Y-you don't need to-" stuttered a pirate before he was cut off by me.

I raised my hand, "Naruto shippuden, candy and toy-"

"Pirates demand a pretty high price," I stopped speaking and looked a granny who stood up and grinned, "Bring us all the liquor it will take to get the whole town drunk,"

"All right!!!" The pirates cheered.

And there was me, who sat in the corner, depressed, "Granny....What about my candy....?"

~~~

"When they win, pirates drink and party until they collapse," he explained to Yoon.

"It's still only morning!"

"That sounds like fun," Hak said.

"Don't encourage them, Thunder Beast!"

"A party? That brings back memories," Kija recalled his times back in his village, "Every year, on my birthday, everyone would dance the dragon dance," he looked around, "Where are the dancers and musicians?"

"Huh?"

"I look forward to music and plays," Yona stated.

"Shut up, moneybags!"

"I'm hungry," Shin-ah stated, Ao started to nibble on Shin-ah's fingers and Yoon seemed to dislike that.

"Don't eat Shin-ah, squirrel!"

I decided to join in, "Hmm, I wonder what Sake tastes like," I began visibly drooling.

"You're too young for that!"

Jaw-ha chuckled and placed his hand on Yoon's shoulder, "They can't help it, Yoon, Today is special."

"We won. Isn't that splendid?" His flowers and love hearts joined him in bliss, "The pure and beautiful Port of Awa and it's lovely young ladies...To celebrate this day in all of my beauty," I wanted to gag at this, "I'll strip."

"You're not playing a song?"

"Get out of here! You pervert!" The pirates yelled.

"I'll take it all off," he uncovered his other shoulder revealing blood that was unpleasantly dripping out.

"You're bleeding everywhere! Just die already!" Yoon yelled as he tried to stop Jae-ha from dying if blood loss.

Jae-ha was the funniest. I guess he won.

~~~

Everyone went to do their thing and get drunk while I sat in the crows nest. Everything was just so-...different now. I could see everything from here. The ocean wind rushed through my hair. That's when I noticed. A fine looking man, Imma start talking fancy now, with....okay I'll stop being fancy. I don't know how to describe him, peach hair? I'll call him Peach.

Huh. Now I'm hungry for peaches. Not the soft ones because they're mushy in my mouth. Blergh.
He pulled her under his arm, his cape covering her fully. I stood up immediately and prepared myself to teleport, only one question running through my mind at this point.

Who was this guy?

~~~~~~
Yea...um...sorry but....
I'm having difficulties with my internet, laptop, technology and such and won't be on Wattpad frequently as I always am.
Yea....updates are- I guess- going to be monthly.
Because things are nearing the manga that I promised to continue it's harder to transfer everything so...
I can already hear the complaints....sorry....
I promise I'll make up for everything once things get settled.
I will do chapters offline... -_-''
I'm sorry once again and hope you guys understand.

[I was also thinking- I should go back and edit chapters because the first chapters were written on phone so it's not as easy to write and the paragraph spacing is...unpleasant. More viewers are reading my books and I feel that I should edit them. (If you get a note saying I published a chapter than this explains it)]