•31• Team

After explaining everything -which was surprisingly easy- because Yoon was a pretty fragile boy and it was easy to pin him down. Even as I towered over him, he yelled at me, "You idiot! Why didn't you tell anyone!"

"I- I was just a- afraid they'd look at me d-differently and—" I loosened my grip on him.

"You stupid! Everyone in our group is freakish already! Why do you care about those thoughts anyway!" Noticing the tears in my eyes, Yoon calmed down. The genius looked away but held his arms open, "Come here." I melted into his arms.

"Geez, you idiot. Tell someone next time, or I'll hit you."

The genus took the situation quite easily.

Well, actually he didn't take it that easily...

It was as if I was some sort of experiment he started pushing me into the water to see which way my body would react and giving me his usual kicks to see if the bruise would heal quickly. I swear I'll get him back one day...

~~~

When we all returned to the village Yona and Shin-ah were at, Yona informed us of what happened. Apparently, some kid too Shin-Ah's sword and the blue dragon couldn't fight as well when he was unarmed. It was dark and Yoon was still tending to the dragon.

"Yoon?" Yona pushed open the flap of the tent, "Is Shin-ah okay?"

"He's okay." Yoon reported, "I put the Senjuso on him, so his injury will hill fast."

I pouted, "But I was already healing him—"

"You heal the physical and external wounds, Mizuko. Not the internal bleeding and such."

"Fine then."

Yona smiled at our small conversation, "Thankgoodness."

Zeno tilted his head confused, "Blue Dragon! Blue Dragom! Do you know this is Zeno? Are you alive? Feeling good? Do you want to play?" Ao crawled onto Shin-ah.

Yoon sighed, "Hey, Yellow. Don't kick up a racket, he can't play anyway." The genius further explained, "Of course, this is because of the injury in his stomach, but it is also because he released all of the power he's been suppressing up until now all at once. Until his strength returns, he has to rest in bed." The mother directed.

"What about his paralysed body?" Kija asked.

Yoon shrugged, "It seems Shin-ah has used his powers in the past before, so he should get over it soon."

"I see." Kija smiled, tiredly. I understand his happiness though. It's as if his brother was sick. Kija smiled gently, "Remeber not to over exert yourself. Tell me if you need something, I'll do anything."

"Zeno too! Zeno too!"

Kija grinned cutely, "It's difficult to control your dragon power if you're not used to using it. If there's anything you're at a loss about, come and consult me anytime."

"Zeno too! Zeno too!"

Kija was annoyed Zeno was stealing his spotlight, "You? All you do is fool around in battle! You don't even use your power, do you?!"

Zeno smiled, "Zeno's role is to cheer everyone up!"

"White and Yellow! Get out! If your going to cause a racket, do it over there!" Yoon puffed out the air from his cheeks, hot from being in annoying arguments. "We're back." Jae-ha called. Yoon nodded to me before he exited the tent.