•10• Monophobia

Haha....I said i would update early....sorry....I guess this is a late one.

______

I woke up to some sudden movement. I rubbed my eyes and looked at the sun. It's probably around 12 or 1pm...... I stand up and look at everyone around me. So we got the blue dragon? I'm on Hak's back and It was uncomfortable! I look at the blue dragon and ask ".....hey....." I yawned mid-sentence, "Blue dragon, what's you name?" I ignored my broken Japanese.

He looked at Yona, who smiled brightly, and turned back to me answering with, "Shin-ha." I smiled at him. "It suits you."

"Where are we?" I turn to Yoon. By the way- I'm still hanging up-side down on Hak's back.

"Well, north from here the port-"

"PORT?!" I immediately jump off Hak's back and run north.

~~~

I reached the edge of a cliff where I immediately jumped down. There's a tree bellow me on this ledge so if I could- I reach my handout to grab the branch and it knowingly slips. The plant life growing on it must have done that....Oh well, at least it slowed my fall...- and the I realized- there were rocks underneath. Oh, the joy.

I position myself so I'm diving towards the cliff and when I get close enough- I use my legs and push myself off it. Woops. Maybe a little too hard. I do a flip mid air and land on a deck? I think that's what you call it. A familiar voice squealed. I looked at the squirrel on my shoulder, Ao?! "What are you doing here?!" I whisper-shouted it just did it's usual squeal and began nibbling on my hair.

I noticed someone's presence and turned to face a granny sitting down, blowing a pipe. Immediately I grab the yellow dagger out and block the blades she threw at me.

One, two, three- Looks like you ran out, granny.

She looked at me with a satisfied expression before her minions ran at me. I dodged an attack and used the back of the blade to fight. The way she looks at them...they're loved by her....i'd hate to take them away....for her to be forever lonely....it's sad...

I dodged their moves and easily defeated them. Are they naturally this weak? I yawned, standing on a pile of un-moving bodies. "Hmmm.....your good...." Granny says.

"Thanks......" I don't know if I could trust her.....I think I need to get back to the others....

Immediately something- or someone- falls from the sky. A man with green hair and purple eyes. He seemed suspicious so I went up and poked him. I swear I didn't know he was the green dragon. Well, I kinda did because who would have green hair? Kija = White dragon = White hair. Shin-ha = Blue dragon = Blue hair- or at least I think so.

[Please note, she has never seen Shin ha without his mask]

As soon as he fainted I figured it out. So I swung my hand back 90 degrees, used the water from the ocean and splashed it on his face. He bolted up instantly and tried to kick me, which I ducked down to block. Geez, was his reflexes good. I obviously lost and he had me on my butt.

"Leave. I bet the other dragon's are with you, right?"

I looked away, stubbornly and pouted "So what? You really think I came to take you? Please. That's Red's job not mine. Mine is to simply be friends."

I glared at him. "Not that your capable about it.....I mean- who jumps to conclusions and trips a 15 year-old....geez" I muttered the last part.

He looked at me then to the granny before nodding at her. Are they having a what's it called- intellectual talk? No....Mind talk- that sounds stupid....Telepathic talk....that sounds smart....what does telepathic mean anyway?

[I know what telepathic means, our character is- lemme remind you- a 15 year old with low tuition. I assume she does, judging from the fact that she and Yoon didn't have any books to read...]

And before I knew it- I was now in the crew.

>>>>Location change>>>>

"Yoon! Stop pacing!" Hak yelled.

"We need to go find Mizuko! Now!"

"WHY?!"

"WE JUST NEED TO!"

"WHY?!"

"SHE HAS MONOPHOBIA!"

"WHAT?!"

"Are you deaf?! Mono meaning alone- and phobia meaning fear of. Therefor SHE'S AFRAID OF BEING ALONE!"

(@DarkAlice0724 That answer you question of why she doesn't leave when she's ignored??? If it doesn't let's just say she's used to it.)

The two stopped the bickering and Yoon looked down, clenching his fists in anger. Shin-ha came back with a note in his hands. "From Mizuko." He said patting Ao.

The note read:

Dear, whoever reads this.
I'm fine. I'm just a little caught up on some things. If were going to leave soon could you guys wait for me? I'm safe with a couple of friends- i guess- Oh and please send Ao back once you have read this.

-A safe Mizuko.

"Geez, for someone with monophobia she sounds fine..." Yoon said after a few relieved sighs. Shin-ha face Ao and nodded sending her back. [Ao is a her btw]

Ki-ja, however, was still thinking about the conversation he had with Shin-ha earlier.

_______After reading the note_____

Kija- Do you think she knows she's near the green dragon?

Shinha- .......Likely.....

Kija- What if she's-

Shinha- Trust her.

____________________________

Trusting her, that would be easy, right? But what about her trusting them?

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Back to Ship<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Jae-ha had dropped me on a ship that belonged to the infamous Yan Kumji. It's dark, and the way the officials handle their weapons is stupid, It's sloppy.

I start a one-on-one with a particular official who looks like a higher rank then the rest. It's no long before I pin him down, my white dagger to his throat. Nearly. "You're a lucky one aren't you." I purr in his ear. "It's not often I spare a life," I tired to make myself sound like a killer. I haven't murdered a person. Lies, that was only once though, well, maybe more then once.

"But since Captain said so...." I continued "You should be lucky I'm sparing your life. So you better stop working for that bastard once you reach land. I never forget the faces of my prey...." I tried to sound creepy.

Hehe....His frightened face looks cute. That's right, beg for your life.

Holy- sorry Ik-soo- was I just being sadistic. O.O I need to be baptized again.... was I ever even baptized? Nahh. I was just thinking of a hundred ways to kill....

Please forgive me Ik-soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!