•7• Your name.

I sit at the top of a tree over looking the village. Yoon and Yona are beneath me- at the bottom of the tree. Hak and White Dragon- it's really tiring saying 'white dragon' I should ask him for his name, unless it's something long like InsertSuperLongName-PlusAnotherName. Anyway- Hak went off somewhere to-

"There they are~" I chirped.

"Hmm.....the situation doesn't look good." Yoon commented. There were flames in the back ground forming to animals- A white dragon on ....I don't wanna say his name because it's super long....side and a tiger? No panther... Let's just say- feral cat on Hak's side.

Yona ran over to them "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Princess, his guy is no good- we should go find another one." Hak said.

"You're the one who should leave! I, alone, am enough to take the princess!" Wait are you fighting for her- ergh my god. I seriously need to ask your name. I'm bothered by saying white dragon coz' it's sooo long. My head hurts- god.

"It's impossible for a sheltered and pampered boy like you to survive in the outside world." True point, Hak. Wait- isn't Yoon pamp- nah. He had a rough past I guess.

"PRINCESS, HOW IS SUCH A RUDE PERSON LIKE THIS YOUR GAURD!" He exclaimed. Yea, really irritated.

"What happened to cause this?" Mother said. Thingys name is irritating me- plus the fact that I didn't get enough sleep.

"White dragon," one more tiny little string "Gave me money, then told me to go home."

A thin, little string.

While thing was arguing Yoon asked "What's that thing protruding from your stomach?"

"Indigestion maybe?"

-after some more yelling-

"No! Hak is my childhood friend! Even after the we left the castle....even after I became alone....he never left me and stayed by my side!" Wait, so if he was always by your side- how were you alone?

Excuse my pissy attitude.

~after more yelling~

"He.....hhehehehehhehehehehehhehehehehehehe" Hak laughed like the creepy mad man he is.
He was really happy about the princess calling him important or something.

You'll never be. Maybe if you shut up, you'll be important.

"Give this back...." Yona said as she grabbed the 'indigestion' from Hak's stomach. While the thunder beast was flattering himself- you don't flatter yourself unless your a loner- which I am.

Oh, Mizuko! You're looking fine today.

Oh, why thankyou, dearest Mizuko.

I love you.

I love me too.

*kissy sounds*

Did you really think I would make-out with myself?

Ha.

Ha.

Ha.

No.

Maybe I'll go find some candy....

"Let's go." Hak announces and I jump off the branch, flopping myself onto Hak. He has a nice build, tall, muscular, the perfect tree. I wrap my arms around his neck to try and stabilise my position.

"What's wrong?!" The villagers gasp in panic.

Yoon shakes his head, "She's just sleepy, that's all."

"Then, I should carry her!" Kija exclaimed, "Such a frail person such as yourself, " He referred to Hak, "Should not be blessed with the task of carrying Lady Mizuko." Just..Shut..up...

~~~

I wake up and stare at the suns positioning. It's rising. It's morning? I look at the others who are already awake. White- dammit didn't look like he even slept.

Erghhhhh..................My back hurts.....I'm sleeping on Hak. That explains everythinggggggg.

Wait, Hak? I squirm and he drops me.

I walk up to thingy "What's your name?"

"Huh?"

"Your name."

"Oh, uh- Kija." That brings me a lot of happiness. I nearly tear up at how relieved I am that his name isn't super long.

I nod and start walking to Yoon. "Hihi!" he looks at me and looks back at the stuff he was doing- mumbling a 'hi'. Well, isn't that just poopy?

"Kija, you can sense the other dragons, right?" Yoon asked.

"Yoon, right? Of course I can. By sharpening my minds eye- I can sense them. Can't Lady Mizuko?"

I sighed, "I can't sense them until I make a contract- the contract is to bound us together." So my dragon wouldn't be alone..."Remember? The water dragon was the higher up of the four dragons- so the four worked for the water dragon- but, being a nice dragon- my dragon let the other four do as they pleased. Now that you think about it- I can sense another presence- three to be exact. Including you that is."

Everyone was deep in thought. I wonder who the other two are....

"Anyway- can you tell us who's the closest dragon?" I asked. I don't like being in awkward or dramatic moments. He nodded and closed his eyes, taking a moment.

~I'm bored~~I as in me for Mizuko~

Ki-ja fell into a hole. Not just any hole- a corrupted one. So when I say there were a thousand creatures of doom- you run.

I can feel his fear radiating off him.

~~~

"I can still feel them crawling on me..." He shivers.

"Kija-kun. Please stop giving me nightmares." I give him a close-eyed smile and I think it made him shudder.

"I see that dragons are weaker than insects." I let a lowly growl escape from the back of my throat. He raises his palms, "Except for you." I stop and walk away, pleased.