Q/A

She glared at the multicolored questions that were being printed by the noisy printer. Why was it so noisy? After kicking the stupid machine, Kitty slumped into her chair, "No one is interested in me.."

She looked through the questions, reading them out loud as she went,

"Asked by [@alicornlover ]
Who is your first anime bias?
I'd say Gaara from Naruto.
What was the first anime you watched?
Naruto. The classic."

Kitty spread the questions out.

"By [ @LynaLaLionne ]
Are you into Shounen/Shoujo Ai?
....I can't say I'm not...."

Kitty slightly smiled, hoisting her feet up onto the table.

"By [ @AnimegirlPING ]
Are you into kpop?
yes..
If so, answer this, who is your bias or bias group?
I- I don't understand. I've got like many biases....and I'm multifandom-ing. I'll just say my biases are; Jin, Suga, Leo, N, BamBam, Mark, Woozi and The8. Bias group is probably Seventeen."

Slipping the last two letters in her pocket, Kitty tried to whistle as she walked through the portal of Akatsuki No Yona.

~~~

"Gah!" Mizuko hissed as someone landed on her branch, "It's the middle of the night, Shin-ah, go to— ....."

That person definitely was not Shin-ah. A brunette with emerald eyes stood before her.

"WHAT THE HECK? WHO ARe you...." Mizuko felt it, as if her power was slowly draining as the brunette took closer steps towards her.

The green-eyed girl smiled, "Now you wouldn't want to wake them up, would you?"

Mizuko thought about it for a while, her eyes glancing back to the members, "Yes. I do."

"HAK!! HAK! YOU UGLY! SAVE ME!!"

"JAE-HA-NII-SAMA!!!"

"KIJA...Kija, um...No."

"YONA! It's okay, you can go back to sleep."

"SHIN-AH! ....call Ao-chan to help me."

"YOON..please don't scold me...IM GONNA DIE!"

Mizuko's eyes widened, "Wai...What'd you do to them?!"

Kitty shrugged, "A 'lil chloroform never hurt anyone." Sighing, Kitty held two letters in front of Mizuko, "These are for you,"

Glaring, Mizuko took the letters from Kitty as she unwrapped the first letter.

"By [ @Black_Mage_Syphylle ]
Who is your favorite dragon?
...me, of course.
If Soo-won wasn't a bad guy, would you like him?
Who's Soo won? Oh. That guy. I probably would...Actually no. If Hak can't trust him- I can't."

Kitty ran hands through her hair, why did she make such a difficult protagonist?

~~~

Welp, that's the Q/A's end.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Why is no one interested in me....*cries in russian*

If there are more questions you wanna ask feel free to ask any to the toublesome protagonist and I.

But if the question is about Mizuko, feel free to ask any of the other characters.