Leaving

Lucy sat at her regular spot. She was reading a book on celestial wizards. She noticed Natsu coming her way.

"Hey Natsu"
"Lucy are you okay? You seem distant lately. Ever since Lisanna came back you have been silent."
"I have been distant!? Everyone at this guild has ignored me for the past 2 months! The only people who talk to me anymore are Levy, Mira, Master, Gajeel and Panterlily! Im tired of everyone ignoring me im out!
" Lucy wait!"

Lucy starts walking to masters office as Natsu grabs her wrist. "Dont touch me!"

"Knock knock"

Lucy heard a come in from Master.

"What is it Lucy?"
"Im leaving Master."
Master looks at Lucy with shock. He realizes what she is going through.
"Will you be back some day?"
"Yes Master. I will come back to the guild when they remember what it means to treat guild members like family again"

Master then goes to Lucy and says the words to remove the guild mark. Lucy gives Master a hug and says goodbye.

As Lucy walks out Natsu comes to Lucy. But before Natsu could say anything to her Master says "do not touch her. She does not want to talk to you or anyone in this guild. She is leaving"

The guild was in shock. They watched Lucy leave the guild. They all looked at her with questioning eyes.

Okay thats it. Sorry it wasnt a long chapter. If you want a longer chapter just comment or vote. I promise it gets better next chapter.
And i dont own fairytail sadly.