Good bye for now

Lucy pov

Me and Zeref are getting ready for Zaylas and I's party. Zayla wanted to leave the castle. So all three of us decided that me and Zayla would live on our own for 6 years until Zayla was 25. Honestly I didn't want to leave Zeref but it was the only way. He can't be seen by a lot of people.

Me and Zayla would visit him on the holidays and come back. If we were to keep going back and forth people would get suspicious.

Zayla had heard of all the adventures I did when I was younger, she then wanted to go on adventures and be in a guild so we said yes.

We decided that we would go back to Sabretooth and visit before joining Fairytail. I personally didn't want to go back to Fairytail but Zayla wanted to and at least its only 5 years.

Being immortal has made me think that years are only a number and that it doesn't really matter to me that if 25 years would go by.

As I think this I look at my appearance. My dress was blue and flowy. It had a design made of jewels on the top. My hair was curled and put into a waterfall braid.

When I am satisfied with my appearance a knock comes from my door

"Come in"
"Mother? Sorry for the interruption but I was wondering if you could give me your opinion on my appearance" Zayla says as she enters and walks toward me.
"Your fine and you look beautiful" I say looking at her dress which was a short dress that was all black but had lace designs on it. Her hair was in a curly up-do.

As I say that her face lights up

"Thank you Mother! Hurry or the party will start without us!" She said grabbing my wrist and pulling me to get to the grand hall.

When we got inside all the maids and butlers were dressed in fancy clothes. Zeref was on the second level waiting on us. I looked at him and walked up to him. Zayla want to go dance and have fun.

"You know I could always go with you" Zeref says with a sad face.
"No, I know what you would do. You would use transformation magic so that no one would recognize you. But I don't want you using your magic every second. Plus I don't want to see you pretend to be someone else. I want to see the one I married not someone I don't know" I say to him. He looks away and looks back at me. He takes his left hand and puts it around my waist. As he does this I arch back and he kisses me. Zayla say us and had a sad face.

When we stop I look him in the eyes and hug him.
"I'll miss you... But I promise you if we ever get any holidays we will visit" I say on the verge of tears.

He then grabs my hand and takes me down the stairs. When we get down the music turns into a waltz. Me and Zeref start to dance.
"Hey Zeref did you remember that this is the same song that we danced to on my surprise party?" I said.
"Is it all I remember is looking at a beautiful girl" he say flirtatiously.

When he said that I lean on his chest and we dance like that. I then looked up at him and we kissed. Then the dance was done. Zayla had come up to us.
"I'm sorry i'm making you guys separate" she said.
"Its okay. Me and your father are fine with this"
"Whats your happiness is are happiness" Zeref said holding his hand out implying that he wants to dance with her. Zayla takes Zerefs hand and they start to dance. It was so great having this party before we leave in 3 days.

Okay guys school has started again. So can't update everyday anymore. And i'm sorry to say that this is probably the last chapter of this book. Now before you start asking "wait but what happens next?" I will just say that this book was only to tell the story of Lucy and Zerefs love it wasn't planned to show what happens after they have a child. I am working on a plot for Lucy and Zaylas book right now. As I say that Lucy and Zayla will have their own book about what their life. That book will be the squeal to this book. So look out for that book soon. To make sure you guys know about it I will put a A/N on this book to let you know its out. Anyways thanks for reading this book and following its story. I want to know what you thought of it so write it down in the comments. And vote if you liked this chapter! And my shout out for this chapter goes to... magicmusicdevil !!!!! Bai!