My surprise

Lucy pov

We are in the garden right now. All day I have wondered what my surprise is.

"Miss Lucy its time to get ready for your surprise" Henry said. Then I started to walk to my room. Molly was holding Zayla and Henry was holding my shoes. I don't really like wearing them anymore. I get scolded every time though its fine by me.

When we got to my room Henry opened the door. Molly gave Henry Zayla and I went to my coach. Henry took Zayla to her room farther down the hall. He probably went to get her ready. I still don't know why. Molly was in my closet looking for clothes.

She came out with a fancy dress and high heels. It was dark blue. It puffy and had ruffes all around it.
(AN/ this is how it looks)

My heels were diamonds with a strap on them

My heels were diamonds with a strap on them. She also brought out a tiara.

"Is this surprise really that important that I have to wear all this?" I said
"You will also put on make up but only eye makeup and lipstick" she said.
"Jeez that important!"
"She ma'am"

I put on all my clothes and she put on my makeup. The last thing to do is put on my shoes.

I sat down on my coach once more and held my feet out. Molly then took my shoes and put them on me.

After this Henry came back with a maid. Her name I think was Floria. Floria was holding a fancy dressed Zayla. Oh! She looked so cute! Henry took my hand to escort me to my surprise. We stopped at the grand hall. Which was the biggest room in the kingdom, not like any of the other rooms aren't big already. He and the rest of my group left with Zayla. He told me to open the doors after I count 3 minutes exactly.

As I said the last second I opened the large doors.

What I saw was Fairytail, Sabretooth and everyone I knew all dressed up in fancy clothes! They looked at me with almost tiers in their eyes.

Although I was happy about this I couldn't understand how they agreed to be here at Zerefs kingdom! No one liked him! So how!

As I thought this everyone came up to me.

"Luce! How have you been!" Natsu asked.
"Lucy-chan I didn't realize that your parents were this rich" Wendy said.
"I can see why your parents would move to here its awesome!" Gray said.
"Hey Bunny-girl! You look well!" Gajeel said.
"Lucy I love the dark blue it reminds me of a cake I had once" Erza said.
"Lucy-chan how have you been" Levy said.
"Hello Lucy-sama are you well?" Carla asked.
"Lushee! I missed you!" Happy said fly into my arms.
Rogue nodded his head.
"Sup Blondie hows it hanging?" Sting said.

"Okay wait one second! I'm fine!" I said. As I said that Henry pulled me away.

"Miss Lucy... Master Zeref will not be attending. He has erased their memories to think that your parents have moved and that the hate between him is gone. Zayla is your sister and they haven't seen you because you had to go home to help with the move. This spell will only last until tomorrow at this time. The party will last until midnight. Since it is 6 now you have 6 hours" he told me fast so I could hurry and get back to them.

He took me back to were they were.
"I'm sorry I had to tell Milady that her parents are too tired to attend so it will just be her tonight I'm sorry for the inconvenience" Henry said walking away and bowing.

After that everyone just started to talk and stuff. We played small games which were really fun. I wish it was like this forever.

In the corner of my eye I saw Rogue. I decided to walk to him.

"Hey"
"Hi Lucy you look nice"
"Thank you. You do as well. So, how have you been?"
"I've been good I just miss... Never mind"
"Miss what?"
"...us..." He said pulling me into a small closet.
"Rogue wait what are y-" I said before he cut me of with a kiss! I tried to push him away but he was to strong.

When he let go I slapped him.
"Why would you do that!? I told you we were through! I'm sorry but... Please don't talk to me for the rest of the night" I said leaving him.

This was last minute I want to get as much as I can before school starts again. Which is in 2 days. So yeah boo! Tell me what you think about this chapter in the comments. And vote. And i'm thinking of doing a OHSHC scenario book but I don't know. If I do I would need A LOT of feed back from people for what they want to see. Yeah so comment about that. Bai!