meeting Zeref

Lucy pov

We stood in front of the fairy tail guild. I was so terrified to walk in. Nastu and Gajeel couldnt tell me why he wanted me. Although I was terrified i told Rogue to stay back but i about had to chain him to sabortooth so he would stay. ' well here i go' i open the guild doors shocked by my sight.

I saw the lower powerful guild members chained to the wall and the higher ones either on the ground beaten up from a fight or in a bubble barrier.

Erza was held by Zeref in a chain that wrapped around her neck. Her clothing was torn and she was horribly beaten.

Master was in a bigger bubble and it was different color it was much more stronger than any others.

Zeref saw us and said "Natsu, Gajeel go to your place or you know what will happen". Then the boys went toward Zeref and Zeref put them in a bubble. ' What would have happened if they refused?' . Zeref finally looked at me and said " Lucy i have been waiting for you. Could you come here?"

Normal pov

Lucy was hesitate and refused to move so she said " What do you want with me first"
"I need you do be my wife"
"Why do i need to be your wife?"
"You are the last celestial wizard (A/N: yukino is a celestial wizard but Lucy accepted her keys) with all of the golden keys. And i need that to rule the worlds."
"But why did you do this to fairytail?"

Okay as usual vote and comment.