Book?

©Sorrowinthestars

I tried to use black magic to push him off me, but I failed in doing so.
"What?!" I said.
"Haha, that was cute" he said then leaned toward me and kissed me. My eyes grew wide and tried to push him off me. His body weight grew heavier and he then grew to heavy for me to hold him up so we both fell. His lips were still on mine as we were now on the floor sitting.

He then started to slide off my lips and onto my lap. He was sound asleep as if he was never awake before. I still had my eyes wide open from the shock of losing my first kiss. I shook my head to forget about it and looked at him. I was about to punch him but then the book that was now on the floor started to glow.

The book then levitated and was at my eye level. "Chosen one of the Book Holder" the book said.

"What the hell?!" I yelled.
"Chosen on of the Book Holder" it said again.
"Is it talking about me?" I said.
"Chosen one, you will succeed the Book Holder"
"What?! Are you talking about this guy?!" I asked.

The book then dropped to the floor landing on the man. The man then started to shrink and transformed into a page in the book. 

The book was open on his page and I read it.

Book-

Daughter of 'Him' you are the next to succeed me. You have the power to do it and the will to explore my realm. Next time you would like to talk to me say "Kommen Vierte" and I shall appear.

Don't call for me in until after two days. I stayed outside of the book to long so I won't be able to come out for awhile.

If you're in trouble though I will happily come out when ever it is you need me, but as long as you have the book.

This book is a magical book as you may have guessed. It sends out magical power that burst out of the book when there are people around.

Your Mother on the ground found the book and almost died because the magical power she was receiving is too much for her so she passed out. The only reason she is probably here is because she used some of her black magic to help her out.

Make her use her magic more so she doesn't die okay?

Alright well call me soon okay?

-William Chaimberling

End of book-

That must be why I felt that magical power when I first found the book. I thought.

I looked at my mother who was still on the ground. I sighed of relief when I knew Mom was okay.

I picked her up and put her on my back. I then carried her and the book in my arms.

When we got back into my room I walked to Moms room to put her in the bed. When I knew she was safe I went back to my room.

I looked around my room and went back to my secret room.

I sat in the center of the maze ,where I found the book originally, and read the contents of the book.

It told of magical creatures, magic spells that were so cursed it was practically a death sentence, and people who were Book Holders and souls you could summon.

I went back to Williams page where he talked to me and started to read his page again. It wasn't the same when I first read it.

Book-

So how do you like the book?
"Good, I guess" I said
That's good. So! That settles it! You will be the next Book Holder!
"No I will not"
But why? Do you not want to gain power? Or gain experience in magic? Or maybe explore a new world?
"No. I have to stay here with my Mother"
But why?
"Because she needs me"
"Oh"

As I read on and talk aloud new words kept appearing. We chatted for hours on end and I grew to figure out what he was, where he came from, and why he was there.