Sabretooth welcome back

Lucy pov

We got off of the train. And started to walk to Sabertooth. I saw so many things that I missed. Zayla kept looking at things and asked questions about them as we walked by. At some point there were to many so I asked her to stop talking.

We stood in front of Sabretooth. I almost cried because I missed it. I looked at Zayla who looked like she was about to burst from excitement. I smiled and opened the door.

But what I saw in there was a great welcome back party.

I saw people I knew and hung out with when I was in the guild. But I saw them all in their fighting stances.

"Hey guys" I said I had forgotten that I had a cloak on. So I took it off. Then they started to relax but were still tense from Zayla. I looked at Zayla and she nodded. She then took her cloak off and everyone was shocked. I mean she looked just like me but with red eyes and longer hair.

Rogue looked at me and almost cried. I knew that he didn't remember what he did to me at my party but I know he thinks its a dream.

He ran down to me and ran into a hug, almost crushing and pulling me to the ground. I used some black magic to help me not fall.

Zayla looked at us with a smile.

"Rogue... Could you get off of me?"

"NO!"

"Rogue?"

"We searched everywhere! Us and Fairytail! We all had a dream that you had a party! But we kept thinking it was real! You left us!" He said crying.

"I'm sorry"

As I say that I use a black magic that is basically like talking to someone. Its called 'omilía me simádia' (AN/: in greek it means talking with marks).

I say omilía me simádia in my head and say Zaylas name after. Then she looks at her palm of her hand and in black writing it says "go to Sting and introduce yourself".

The markings go away after and she looks at me and nods. She starts to walk toward Sting.

So while this is going on Rogue is still hugging me. I then while Zayla is not looking take Rogues head to have him looking at me in the face. And kiss him for 5 seconds. I hated this but it was the only way to stop him from crying.