new

Zayla pov

I do as mom tells me and go find a guy named sting. I hear he is the light dragonslayer so I look for him.

I walked up to Sting and he has a confused look on his face.

"Hello, my name is Zayla. Nice to meet you".

"... Hi, Im Sting... How are you related to Blonde?"

"Oh! If your talking about Lucy then that would be my mother" I say with a smile.

"Your mother!" He said VERY loud. Everyone heard this and look at me and him.He pushes me slightly to point at mother.

"Blonde! You had a kid?!" He said.

"... Yes that girl there is my teenage daughter" she said looking at the guy infront of her pointing to me.

The guy starts looking angry and slaps mother.

I panicked and unlimited my limiters. Everyone looked scared for feeling a very strong magical energy.

Mom looked at me and my arm felt like something was on me. I realized it was just mom talking to me with her spell again.

"Zayla calm down. I need you to go with the flow and believe and do as i say" mom said to me.

I nodded and started to calm down. I put my limiters back on and everyone felt more at ease but were still in a fighting stance.

"Everyone. My daughters father is Zeref himself. He raped me into having his child so he could get stronger. He wouldnt let me leave until she was 16 where her powers were half way to her potential. That all I really want to say because the rest is just horrible to think about" she said in tears.

I looked at her in a calm face.

"Say something to make sure you are good" she said on my arm.

"Everyone, before you start to think since I am Zerefs daughter I just want to role the world. I just want to say that my Father tortured me and my mother to where we have scars in some places." I said in a very sad voice.

Everyone had already for gotten about Zeref and started to feel sorry for us.