Try To Walk Again

Hi Hi! I've been getting lazy so im just going to show you a picture of the garden.\^-^>

Lucy pov

We walked outside and I say the beautiful garden. I loved the flowers beside the river. She pushed my wheelchair done the stone path. I looked done at my feet wanting to walk. I felt like Ariel just thinking about it. I want to see the world. See whats happened with my own eyes.

I started to cry thinking of this.

"Miss Lucy! Are you alright?!"
"Yes i'm fine just sad I can't walk, that's all"
"Well I guess we should fix that" she said as she whistled. Then 4 maids and 4 butlers came to us. I thought it was weird how fast they can come to us.
"We are going to get Lucy ready for walking"
"Yes" they all said.

Then two of the butlers came to me and gave their hands out. I took the right one first and slowly tried to stand up. As I was almost fully up I grabbed the other hand and stood up straight. Then the other maids and butlers started to clap. When I saw this I fell.
"I'm sorry"
"It's alright. No one would be able to stand up after not doing anything for a year." The butler to my right said.
"By the way I would like to know most of the maids and butlers names. I know there is probably a lot of them but I would like to learn at least all of them at some point." I said with a smile.

Everyone blushed at me.

"You already know my name. Molly"
"My name is Sarah" a short maid came to me.
"Suzy" a very tall maid said.
"Shelly is mine" a maid with curly hair said.
"My name is Polly nice to meet you Milady" a maid with pigtails said.

Then the butlers. Their names were Henry, David, Oscar, And Luke.

"I'm glad to know all of your names."
I smiled for the last time.
"Well i'm sorry to say this Miss Lucy but we have to go back to your room now we will continue this tomorrow and until you are able walk. Henry come with us" Molly said.

I waved to them goodbye. They bowed their heads to me.

We walked into my room which still looked amazing. Molly pushed me over to my bed. She then left and went into my closet. She came back with my pajamas. Henry walked into my bathroom and started my bath. She walked over to me and pushed me into my bathroom. Henry came over to me.
"I'm sorry Milady but since you can not walk I must carry you to your bath out. Please do not think of me wrongly." He said bowing. I wasn't happy about this but I guess its only until I can walk."okay" I said to him.

Molly then came to me and took of my clothes. And she put a towel around me. Henry then picked me up and put me in my bath. He walked on and said "When you wish to get out just ring that bell ad I'll come" pointing to a bell." Alright"

I was in my bath and started to think. What if I can't walk again? What if when I get to Fairytail and Sabretooth don't think i'm still me? What if? I thought not realizing that black magic was coming from my body. I saw this and screamed. Henry and Molly came in and saw me. I still had my towel on so Henry took me out. And put me on my chair. I was shaking. I was scared.

I noticed Molly was gone. But I dismissed it because she came back with Zeref.

Okay so i'm on the road right now. So I think i'm going to update alot