Lucy asleep

Zeref pov

I found Lucy laying on the ground. I wasn't surprised her powers were still combining. I called for one of the maids to take care of her. I then picked her up and put her on the bed. Her face showed signs of pain. I caress her cheek and looked at her pale skin. She was so beautiful.

When the maid came in she ask,
"What may I help you with Master?"
"I need you to take care of Lucy. She will probably be asleep for the next few days. So I need you to take care of her body for me."
"As you wish Master" she said

I then left to go do some research on celestial magic.

------------TIME SKIP------------

Lucy pov

I woke up from a stressful dream. There was a girl that looked like me but she was the opposite of me. She acted nothing like me. I hated her. (A/n okay so idk how i should write about her so thats how i went with it)

I looked around my lonesome room thinking how long its been since I was a wake.

A maid then walked in. Her eyes went wide. She screamed then ran out the door.

I was confused at first but dismissed it. I then wanted to get out of my bed. I put one foot down then the next. I tried to stand up but failed so I fell to the ground.

I heard someone's footsteps coming. Then Zeref came in. He walk up to me he picked me up bridal style and started to walk outside my room.

"Where are we going?"
"To the dining hall..."
"Why? We time is it"
"Its 12. You have been asleep for a whole year..."
"What a whole year!!"
"Yes. I didn't think your body would need that much time to combine with my magic"

So I have been asleep for a year.

Thats a for today. Hope you like it. And I want you guys to help me out Lucy is going to have a new fashion statement. Put in the comments what she should wear. If you want to but if not its probably going to have a lame description. Anyways bai!!