Sabortooth

"This is Lucy Heartfilia. As you may know she was a fairy. But due to some complications at the guild she left. So please treat her as a fellow sabor". Sting said.

Lucy walked into the guild and was welcomed by Rufus.

" I remember you were happy at fairytail in the fairytail area. What has happened?"
"Its nothing really important" Lucy says bluntly.

Rogue then ask her if she will be living in Saborhill (A/N: its a dormitory like fairytail but instead of fairyhill its this). Lucy said yes so she doesnt have to pay for rent. Rogue then showed her to her room. Since Sting needed to go help Yukina with something he left them alone with Fro.

Rogue was carrying Lucy's things because he was a gentleman. When Rogue opened her room Lucy went in.

Lucy pov

I went into my new room and looked at it. It sort of reminded me of fairytail. Knowing that started to make me cry. I was doing so well not to and i just couldnt hold it in anymore. Rogue saw me and asked "I know its hard but youll find a new family here". After a few minutes i stopped crying. I said " thanks Rogue ill think ill be in here for awhile."

Okay i know its still boring but there will be more love in the next one. Comment and vote.