Jemi lives on...

(This is fan-made, not real!)

Ever since the rumours of Jemi spliting up spreaded, Demi & Joe have been secretly seeing each other, since some haters wouldn't stop starting some rumours about Joe only wanted her for more business, she pretended to date Wilmer, all those kisses, laughs...and smiles were fake, to make it seem like they have broken up, but really, they've been deeply in love since the first day they saw each other. Why do you think they try to avoid each other at these so called 'reunions' at award shows?

Chapter 1 (Tiresome Photoshoot)

"Joe, honey, wakey wakey" Demi whispers in my ear.

"Uhh, what is it babe?" I said softly.

"We both have photoshoots to go to, remember?"

"Ooh yeah, completely forgot" Joe quickly glances at his watch. "We better run there quick, if we want to make it in time."

Joe & Demi race each other to the shower, Joe tries to be a gentleman.

"Ladies first" He instructs Demi to the shower. "Thank you." Demi goes in the bathroom for a shower.

Joe goes to check on his phone for any text messages.

1 new message

"And who would that be from? No one ever texts me now."

the text is from Nick, "Where are you, we need to be at a photoshoot, now!"

"Sorry, late night, I'll be there soon" Joe texts back.

Demi walks down the stairs with only a towel hanging on her shoulders.

Demi: "Who are you texting? We need to go now." Demi commanded.

Joe: "Babe, it's just Nick, now I need to go to the shower..." Demi cut Joe off.

Demi: "Joe, you do realise I just came down here with a towel on, that's almost a demandment for sex."

"Well of course it would, especially from you, sex god." Joe complimented Demi.

Demi starts kissing Joe on the neck. "Babe, really I love you, but if we don't get there now, we're both going to lose a photoshoot, yours is to Cosmopolitan and mine is... what's that magazine called again?" Demi: "Parade" Joe: "See, I don't read that, but maybe some of my Jonatics do, so would you please save that for after the photoshoot?" Joe winks at Demi and rushes up to the shower before Demi can stop him.

Demi goes to check her phone.

No new messages.

Joe's phone rings, he rushed off so fast, forgetting he left it on the desk.

Demi goes to check it.

One new message from Nick

"Again, geez, if I didn't know any better, I would say these guys were having a bromance or something, does he even know what time it is?" Demi joked.

Joe comes downstairs, all dressed in a tank-top and shorts, whilst Demi still only has a towel on.

"Babe, why aren't u dressed?" Joe asked whilst putting his trainers on.

"Eugh, I feel like I'm on one of those lazy days...How about a kiss? That always gives me enough energy to do anything!" Demi was still in a joking mood.

Joe went to kiss her cheek, but Demi moved to make him kiss her lips, Demi deepened the kiss, and after a minute Joe heard the doorbell and had to break the kiss.

"Did I ever say I love your cheeky acts? Joe teased as he went to answer the door. Demi quickly rushed upstairs to change.

Nick & Kevin were there with a limo driver.

Nick: "One minute left, you're just lucky the photographer is late too."

Demi came back down wearing a red, short dress.

Joe: "I'm going." Joe & Demi both went to the back of the limo, whilst Joe & Kevin followed soonly after.

Demi & Joe sat together, whilst Nick & Kevin sat on the other side, then Joe realised how much make-up Demi was wearing. "Babe, you don't need make-up."  Joe commanded.

Demi: "Joe, I'm going to a photoshoot for Cosmopolitan, everyone needs to wear make-up there."

Joe: "Fine...You may wanna remove some of that blush though, any whiter and you'll look like the prettiest clown I've ever seen" Joe taps Demi's nose, to tease her.

Nick stares admiringly at Demi whilst she play-fights with Joe, then when they stop he quickly looks away, but after a minute or so they start again.

Limo driver: "Cosmopolitan studio, on your left."

Demi: "Thanks for the ride, boys." Demi gives a cheeky wink and goes to the studio for her photoshoot.

Joe waves whilst the limo driver drives off to Parade Magazine studio.

Joe sits quietly with his brothers, Kevin starts off the conversation.

Kevin: "So...Why are you two so quiet?"

Joe: "Have you ever seen a prettier clown?" Nick: "I know right...I mean sup?" Nick daydreams of Demi, whilst Joe & Kevin both roll their eyes at Nick's remark.

Limo driver: "Parade studio on your right."

Joe: "Thanks for the ride guys, I have a photoshoot to kill."

Joe walks off to the studio whilst Nick & Kevin follow after him, since the photoshoot was for Jonas Brothers, reuniting.

Demi finishes the photoshoot quicker than Joe and his brothers, and takes a taxi to Miley's house, she was pretty tired from the photographer telling her what to do all the time.

Demi rings Miley's doorbell and Miley answers in just a few seconds.

"Hey Demz, what are you doing here so early?" Miley hugs Demi and lets her in.

Demi: "How about we make some pancakes? I could do with one"

Miley: "Of course." Liam comes downstairs to help.

They all race each other to the kitchen, Demi wins and starts looking for the pancake mix.

Miley finds it first and accidently spills some on Demi whilst she was trying to open it.

"Oops" Miley laughs, whilst she goes to get a towel. Demi: Don't worry, it blends in with my clown make-up" as she remembers Joe's clown jokes on her make-up.

Miley: "You don't look like a clown Demi" Miley looks at her white, pale face covered in pancake mix, trying not to laugh but fails miserly. Liam starts making the pancakes with the remaing pancake mix. Miley: "Liam, there's more on Demi's face, if you need anymore." and bursts out laughing. "I need to go cleanup, excuse me." Demi says jokingly.

Demi goes upstairs to clean up, whilst Miley & Liam finish making pancakes.

Demi comes downstairs to find a plate of pancakes on the sofa with Miley looking for a perfect film to watch. Miley: "Demi, you look bright as rain."

Demi picks 'Les Miserables' to watch and puts it in the dvd player.

Demi goes to sit next to Miley and snack into some pancakes.

Liam: "There's more in the kitchen if you want any"

Just as there's only one pancake left and the film is almost over, Demi & Miley play-fight for the last pancake.

Liam: "Girls, girls, I can always make more pancakes" Liam jokes.

Demi & Miley countinue to play-fight.

Then the pancake ends up sticking to the ceiling and since Liam is tallest, he pulls it off, but Demi starts doing puppy-dog eyes, so he hands it to her.

Demi: "Thanks Liam." Miley: "Hey, I'm your wife, isn't that anything?"

Liam: "Hey, don't look at me, Demi taunted me with her puppy-dog eyes."