Chap 2 ❇

Yn POV

Wow just one more day until gradation but auntie keep bugging me about the incident and I'm trying to forget about it. ..

Yn:Auntie I'm fine. ..

Auntie:sweetie nothing is fine your were kidnapped and hit and afterward you're dad told me your pregnant too...

Yn:how he found out

Auntie:the nurse told him when you were unconscious, um get some rest sweetie ,imma be back for tomorrow got work to do and I won't miss your graduation either *got her purse kiss your forehead and left out the door*. ..

In your room....

Yn:*listing to music*

Greg:*walks in your room*Aye sis feeling any. ...

Yn:no,so get out. ...

Greg:hold up,Wtf yo ass getting mad at me?

Yn:*tearing up*Where we're you,huh,Greg I needed one of y'all help but instead probably go at the prom since is more important than me. ...

Greg: plz Yn calm down. ..

Yn:get out Greg. ..

Greg:no I'm not leaving,stop pushing me away Yn, I'm your fucking family. ...

Yn:if you don't leave ,fine I'll go. ..*grabs her bag put on her uggs and took of down stairs and slams the front door and try to take off in her car,but there was barely gas plus it wouldn't start . ...*shit, fuck it I'm walking *get out the car and walks off....

Greg:*yelling*YN!!!!shit

Greg POV

Idk what to do so i call up Lucas...

Phone convo

Lucas:hello?

Greg:yo Lucas, I need you right quick to find Yn. ...

Lucas: ight on my way. ...

Hangs up...

Mya :Lucas who was that?

Lucas:it was Greg,he said that Yn went off at him and left the house ,I gotta go

Mya: plzz Lucas don't go

Lucas:why shouldn't I?

Mya:cuz of course you love me more

Lucas:yeah as a friend, I will always love Yn more. ...

Mya:Lucas? (*get pushed by Lucas*

Lucas:now excuse me ...(gco)

Mya:*kisses his lips*

Yn POV

I had no where to go to that was close , so i went to go see if Lucas was home. ...

Yn:*got the spare key under his mat and open the door and all I hear was" Lucas don't leave me " and "Baby"?

N/A:When you got up stairs all you saw was Mya on top of Lucas making out with each other. ...

Mya:*looks at You* OMG Ynnnnn

Lucas:Yn,wait it doesn't. ...*hop off the bed towards you*

Yn :*slaps Lucas in the face and leaves*don't fucking come up to me with that bullshit Lucas*starts tearing up and walks out the house*

Lucas:*try to go after her *yn,wait

Mya:don't leave me alone

Lucas: . ..*pushes Mya off of him*Yn. ..