Chap 6

4 years later

4 years later. .... (Lily is 3 years old )

Yn POV

I waking up this morning to a beautiful sky and I smell something that is burning and that's when lily comes crawling up in my bed and whisper to me and giggles . .....

End of pov

Lily:mommy wake up *shakes you *i think uncle burning up the food again *giggles again*

Yn:*your eyes pop open and smile at Lily*well good morning to u my flower princess

Lily:mommy,I'm hungry and I want you to cook this time not uncle Greg

Yn:*laughs*kk princess

You put on ur robe and speed walk down the steps and saw who was in the kitchen. ....

Yn:omg,Grey what's that smell?

Lily:the smell of failure*giggles*

Greg:man our food burn,so i had to piss..I mean pee ,, plus u were sleeping,and ur good at cooking ....

Yn:**laughs at Greg**watch out and let the master of cooking do her job. ..

Lily:yeah let someone who really knows how to cook*giggles*

Greg:*shakes his head*kk lil sis ,and lil smart mouth*tickles Lily,and she giggles* I'll be in the living room with the boys.

Yn:k...*thinks about it*wait, what boys?

Greg:um Will,Nate,Tray,And Lucas. ..

Yn:omg he's here,I've never seen him since we saw each at the beach...

Greg:wait which boy u talking bout?

Yn:Lucas....

Lily:*confused*mommy who's Luca?

Greg:*Chuckles*well,I'll be in the den play the play station 4 with them...**walking out**

Yn POV

Shit I look a hot mess. ..wait what is my ass talking about I am not getting sexy for his sorry ass. ..but he never came to see lily before. ..

End of pov

Lily:mommy I gotta pee

Yn:*laughs*okay go pee then lily

Lily:would love to but those guys out there look like .... Giants to me. And bad guys except that one*pointing to Lucas*

Yn:uh okay princess,for u*walks with lily to the bathroom*

So Yn walking lily to the bathroom, and u heard the game pause u notice someone was gonna say something....

Will:yo Yn what's up?

Yn:stops walking and turns to the boys who was playing on the playstation*uh....hey y'all

Lucas:turns and looks at you and notice Lily *Hey Yn,Who's the little pretty princess standing behind you?

Yn:Hi Lucas *and looks down at Lily and she was nervous but all u did was smile at her *it's alright girly ,guys this is my lil baby flower princess,Lily...Lily, this is uncle Will,uncle Nate,and of course you know uncle Tray, and this is Lucas. ...

Lucas:*looks at Lily, and smiles*she looks pretty just like her mother...

Yn:thanks,Lily what do you say?

Lily:**giggles**mommy I like him**smiles up at you**

Everyone:*laughs*

Yn:okay princess

Lily:*gets out of Yn's hands and walks towards Lucas and smiles*here you go mister,it's from my mommy*giggles and hands him and white rose*

Lucas:wow thank you Lily,that's beautifully nice of you...

Lily:ur welcome mister*looks and see's another woman next to Lucas and looks confused and yells out *who are u?

Yn:*laughs*okay lily let's go to the restroom

Lily:mommy,ur embarrassing me.

Yn:*giggles*okay,do u princess

Lucas:*chuckles*😂Lily,this my fiance👫💍,Loraine. ....

Loraine:hi cutie😁👋

Lily:*acts up*Damn name is Lily lil boi ?

Yn:*hears Lily😨*okay who is hungry?😊

Will and Nate:*laughs at Loraine*😂😂😂

Lucas:*tryst to hold in laugh*😅

Greg:shoot,I am for sure. ..*hops off the couch and goes into the kitchen

Lily:*gets pick up by yn*we are not finished yet woman,my mommy keeps holding me back. ...

Yn:Lily,that was not nice of you.

Lily:I'm sorry mommy,she look at me with rude then pretend to smile at me

Yn:she did huh?*places her down at the table*

Lily:yep, and after I'm done, imma throw some cutie oranges at her. ..

Yn:*giggles*okay princes,do u*hand her her plate*now eat up

Lily:thank you mommy

Yn:your welcome princess,now imma be right back alright okay

Lily:k *continue to eat*

Yn walks out the room and sees Lucas and Loraine smiling and giggling. ..and you walk up to them

Loraine:aye is she okay?

Yn:um yeah,that's how she actually when she on a empty stomach...

Loraine:oh kk

Yn:so Lucas can we chat just min outside

Lucas:bae you don't mind right?

Loraine:nope not at all,anyways gotta go to work,see ya love*kisses Lucas face and leaves* bye lily*waving at her*

Lily:*growled at her

Loraine walks out the door. ...

Yn:*shakes her head and laughs*

So you and Lucas walks out the house and talk....

__________________________

TBC

Stay tuned for more information on Tame my loves ☺❤ ✌. ....