Chap 16

**so we finna go back with Yn and Lucas part left off from Chap 14**.....

_________________________

N/A: **Lucas walks in and saw you and Lily dancing**

Lucas:so is there a party going on with out me?

Lily:Mr Lucas **runs up to him and hugs him**

Lucas: sup princess

Yn:*smiles alil and stops dancing* i was just having fun with Lily btw

Lucas:**raises eyebrows **mhmm

Yn:**pushes him**Shut up fool

Lucas:I'm just kidding

Yn:yeah whatever, imma go back in the kitchen **walks in the kitchen**

Lucas:**stares at your ass while it's bouncing and u are walking away**

Lily:Mr Lucas

Lucas:**mumbles**damn

Lily:**snaps at him** Mr Lucas

Lucas:**looks loss*huh?

Lily:**giggles**Mr Lucas, I think my momma put the booty spell on you **giggles and walks into the kitchen**

Lucas:**shaking his head and talks to himself **what's a Booty Spell?**walks behind lily into the kitchen and sits down at the table**

Yn:Um do u want anything to drink Lucas?

Lucas:Water plz...

Yn:igh , uh Lily can u get your father...**stop yourself by covering ur mouth**oh shit....

Lily:**looks in confusion**... my father?**mommy u silly....**looks at Lucas and his head was down**....

Lily:**lookin at y'all going back and forth and see both of y'all sad** Mommy?

Yn:omllll**head went straight down into your hands and you started crying** baby I'm so sorry...

Lily:mommy...is mr Lucas my daddy?

Lucas:lily,princess...(*gco*)....

Lily:(*backing away without saying nothing and runs upstairs*)

Yn:**yells** Lily!!come back..omll what I've done Lucas..

Lucas:Yn,stop...this is not ur fault,it's mine okay?and I think it's gonna take awhile for me to get thru with her so imma need you to talk to her ,(**wipping Yn's tears away**)imma need you to talk to our daughter cuz I think rn she don't like me...

Yn:(** shakes her head and then goes up stairs to talk to Lily....**)

TBC  ✨

Ik short but next chapter is longer...

But I'm back....😋