Chap 8

Yn:*stops and thinks*Wait Daniel. ..

**Diggy stops unhooking ur bra**

Diggy:u alright Yn?

Yn POV

Ik he sexy and all but I have my baby at home and I came to work not for all this ...

Yn:I'm sorry I. ..**starts putting back on her clothes**

Diggy:wait,Yn**grabs her arm**

Yn:**looks at him**yeah,what. ..**gco**

Diggy:**kisses her lips**see ya later beautiful,text me too**smiles and hands her purse**

Yn:**smiles back**thanks,and I will **leaves

Yn back at home. ...@ 8:00 Pm

When you walk in the house...

Yn:Lily I'm so sorry mommy was late i...**gco**

When you walk in all u saw was Lucas dress up as a princess,and playing with Lily. ..

Lily:oh no princess tiana die of food poisoning, oh chicken nuggets...(*talking about Lucas*)

Yn:**looks at Lily & Lucas smiling bout to laugh**well someone is the criminal around here then huh?**giggles**

Lily:**yells with excitement**mommy!!!**runs to her and hugs her leg**i miss u, u made me dress Mr. Cutie up as a princess. ..**giggles**

Yn:**giggles with Lily**wow...**gco**

Will:yo can we...Lucas,tf u wearing bruh?**laughing**

Lily:**giggle** i see u love my fashion model...

Will:ohhh okay so imma be ur Photographer**takes his phone out and started to take pics of Lucas and laughing**

Yn:**smh**oml Will **laughs**

Lucas:cm'on nigga really

Will:what?

Lucas:I'm doing this for her

Lily:okay ladies**giggles and yawns**

Yn:sound like my flower princess is getting sleepy**raises eyebrows*

Lily:**shakes head**

Lucas:can I put her to sleep Yn,plz?

Yn:uh idk Lucas

Lily: ooo mommy plz

Yn:**smiles**okay ,for tonight only

Lily:yay,okay

So you follow Lucas and Lily upstairs to Lily bedroom. ..

Lily:**goes to her bed and gets under the covers **

Lucas:**tucks her in**okay so wanna hear a story

Lily:**smiles*yeah

Lucas tells a bed time story....skipping this. ....Yn standing at the door way peeking thru the door. ...

Lily:wow , love that story, I wish I had my daddy to tell me stories like that. ..

Lucas:**looking down and his hand and tears roll out his eyes**

Lily:**sits up and hugs him **don't cry Mr.Lucas, everything will be alright,that what my mommy says**wiping the tears away from his face** and she gives me this**gave a kiss on his forehead **did that made u feel better Mr.Lucas?

Lucas:*lift his head up**yes it did,thank you Lily

Lily:no prob**Lay back in her bed and smiles**goodnight Mr . Lucas**falls asleep**

Lucas:**smiles back**goodnight Princess **kisses her forehead,gets up from the edge of the bed and walk toward the door and see's You...**

Yn:u okay Lucas?

Lucas:I feel so fucking stupid

Yn:**shakes head**Lucas, there was a reason we hadn't been seeing each other lately. ..

Lucas:ik Yn, but I should get home to my fiancé right now she probably worried

Yn:yeah u should, alright *&reaching into a hug**

Lucas:**leans in accidentally kissing her**

You two pull away from each other. .

Yn:oml ,I'm so sorry Lucas,

Lucas:uh no its my fault, maybe I should. ..*gco*

Yn:**kisses him again thennpulls,away again **sorry ,Force a habit. ..

Lucas:**smirks alil**I'll see ya later **goes down stairs...

Will:nigga what took so long?

Lucas:stuff man,let's go tho*both walk out the house and took off in Will car. ..**

Yn POV

Ugh shidd I really didn't mean to but I miss the kiting shit out of him so much and I want him back into my and lily life now,ugh but I'm tired asf so imma take my ass to sleep too...

End of pov. ...

______________________________
TBC

Stay tuned for more information on Tame my loves ☺❤ ✌