Chap 18✨

.......2 years later .......

It was a beautiful day ...

Queen:aweee girl u look  beautiful in ur dress

Yn:(**spin around alil bit ☺️ in her wedding dress**)lol thanks queen not try not fall forward on my baby in me (yes she's pregnant again)...

Queen:mhmmm 😂

Yn thinking and smiling...

Queen:girly what u thinkin about ?

Yn:it's been a long time Queen and everything is going so well and smooth. And ....everything ...😊 and i wanna just keep it that way and thank you for sticking by me to and(**looks up at the ceiling**) thank you Makayla and Dillyn as well (**smiling**) for everything ...

Queen:**smiling ...well I should get out there now ...who's walkin u down to the  alter again?(**GCO**)

Rakim:that would be her father,meh 😌

Yn:lol yea that would be him 😂

Queen:ight girly imma be out here

Yn:ight

**You and Your Dad Rakim (ASAP Rocky remember)wait out behind the door and waiting for the cue ...

Rakim:u straight Yn?

Yn:yea I'm just so happy for this day

Rakim:good cuz I don't want my princess to be crying like in them chick flicks movie 😂

Yn:**smfhh**lol I won't tbh imm be smiling a lot

Rakim:shidddddd , my ass might just cry yo ass is growing up and u lookin like ur mother a lot

Yn:lol it's gonna be alright daddy

Rakim:yea Ik Ik but I bet ur momma smiling from above and lookin down going that's my beautiful lil girl walkin well finna walk down that Aisle lol

Yn:Ik daddy and I miss her

Rakim:mad miss her too

**it was ur cue the doors open and the light flashes on you and the music was playing(**the song was called "say you won't let go"

by James Arthur**)everyone stands up and smiles at you some was crying and that would be ur auntie 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ , but was alil nervous walkin cuz u were afraid of maybe fallin forward on ya stomach cuz don't forget ur pregnant ,and u was lookin at the ground and u look up again u see Queen smiling and crying,lily was smiling cheering hard and u almosted laughed standing right front of queen, and in the other side Greg ,Nate, and Will smiling and u frozed up alil looking at Lucas by him just gazing tf outta you and smiling and u smiled back so hard and u was up at the alter Rakim let's go of ur hand and hands you to Lucas and u was face to face with Lucas handing both of ur hands ....so imma skip some parts....

Priest: Lucas Coly, do u take Yn Mayers as ur lovely Wife?

Lucas:shooooo, I digg I meant I do , sorry

Yn:**giggles**😭🤦🏽‍♀️

Priest:okay...Yn, do u take Lucas Colt as ur Lovely Husband..

Yn:**smiles** yes I do

Lucas:so do we kiss yet?

Priest:not yet

Everyone laughs...