Chap 15 (Part 1)

So some people ask in my inbox and want to know what happened to Queen and Nate and why these two loveliest couple broke up,and how Queen fucked up,well let's begin. ...

Queen POV

Why tf I keep thinking bout him ugh,I just want to move tf on from him,but I fucking can't he is all I think about even when I'm making out with Chris but I see him or fucking him, I wanna yell "Nate" name .....

Queen:**crying**

Chris:**looks at you and runs to you**Baby what's wrong with you?

Queen:just go away. ..

Chris:no Queen, tell what's going on?

Queen:**yells**Leave me alone Nate! !!

Chris:**thinks bout it and shakes his head **

Queen:I'm so sorry Chris

Chris: it's okay, **pulls her in for a hug**u miss him don't you Queen?

Queen:**shakes her head plus sobbing **yeah I do

Chris:it's cool ,it's gotchu Queen I'm not going to be mad, you'll always been like a bestfriend to me,....

Queen:**looks down and looks back at him** fr?

Chris:yea no lie on that. ...but tell me what happened btw y'all two and why you crying

Queen:i fucked up Chris

Chris:how?tell me?

***Flashback***(when Nate and Queen were together and this when Queen was 22 and Nate was 21)

N/A:so Queen and Nate went to one of her friend's house party back at California . ...

Nate:damn bae who house is this,this shit huge

Queen:**giggles**calm down baby,you'll see....

Nate:oh....okay

(Pic above: Queen's friend) (Tinashe)

N/A:Queen and Nate walks together to the door and rings on it

Tinashe:**squeals**Aye guys,I'm happy y'all made it ,come on in **invites Queen and Nate in**

Nate:**speechless**

Queen:bihhhh u know my ass came to party and turn the fuck up gurly**laughs**

Tinashe:aye bihh who the cutie behind you?

Nate:**looks at Tinashe speechless**

Queen:oh gurl this is my King, Nate *giggles*

Tinashe: ooo gurly I see you

Nate:**shakes his head**Sup Tinashe,it's nice to meet you

Tinashe:u too Nate ,well guys have fun ,in few mins I'll be on stage performing in a min, and afterward is. ....