Chap 14

Damn I've been dead bitch for a while now lol 😂💀

________________________________________

Back to story.... ***btw this chapter is going to be short ***

N/A: at a Church, people sobbing and crying and it's sunny outside too w/the sun shining . ...

Now we are all gathered here today to let one of our beautiful woman that will fly high with the Lord in Heaven that's above us now Miss Makayla Johnson......

Priest:now I would like to bring up her close sibling Tray Bills, he would like to say something to his loss. ..

Tray:thank u father. **walks up to the mic and began to speak **...Makayla,...she will be the type that will never let u down,she always by ur side no matter what,yeah we all know she actually childishly sometimes but we all love her just being that way b/c she was herself. ..we Luv you Lil sis and I know u always with me in spiritual and I will never forget u...luv u Mk. ...**walks away from the mic and sits down next to Queen and Chris. ..**

Priest:thank u for the thoughtful words Tray......

Skip to the end of the funeral....all of y'all hang at Tray's place. ...

Yn:Tray

Tray:**turns and smiles**aye Yn **hugs her**

Yn:**hugs back and let's go**I'm so sorry for ur loss

Tray:**it's life Yn, it happens to people, even the innocent ones

Yn:Tray, it's okay for you to stay over sometimes too,that's if u feel like u under the whether ,okay**hugs him again**

Tray:**hugs back**thanks Yn,where's Lily?

Yn:hanging with Lucas

Tray:okay

Lucas POV

This day is not a good day to me right now, but I always got someone to cheer me up sometime,Lily my princess. ...

Lily:Mr.Lucas, I miss Auntie Mk

Lucas:I miss her too Lily

Lily:is she in heaven with the pretty angels above like the priest said she was?

Lucas:yes she is

Lily: one day I want to see her again

Lucas:that's Lily if the time comes

Lily:😯 oh

Yn:aye baby

Lily:mommy, I'm tired

Yn:ik baby we are about to leave anyways

Lucas:Yn wait....

Yn:**turns to look at Lucas**

Lucas :I'll see you tonight

Yn:**nods her head and grab Lily's hand and left out Tray's house. . **

Few hours later. ..

At ur crib......

N/A:you are cooking dinner for u and Lily. .. ...

Lily:**dancing to Rihanna song work ft Drake,& signing along too **put in- work(6x)

Yn:**looks over at Lily and starts laughing**get it princess lol

Lily:**giggles**mommy come dance with me**runs to her and grabs on her hand**

Yn:**smiles and place down the cooking spoon**okay Lily

Lily:yay **starts dancing with Yn**

Yn:**also dancing**

N/A: **Lucas walks in and saw you and Lily dancing**

Lucas:so is there a party going on with out me?

Lily:Mr Lucas **runs up to him and hugs him**

Lucas: sup princess

Yn:*smiles alil and stops dancing* i was just having fun with Lily btw

Lucas:**raises eyebrows **mhmm

Yn:**pushes him**Shut up fool

Lucas:I'm just kidding

Yn:yeah whatever, imma go back in the kitchen **walks in the kitchen**

Lucas:**stares at your ass while it's bouncing and u are walking away**

Lily:Mr Lucas

Lucas:**mumbles**damn

Lily:**snaps at him** Mr Lucas

Lucas:**looks loss*huh?

Lily:**giggles**Mr Lucas, I think my momma put the booty spell on you **giggles and walks into the kitchen**

Lucas:**shaking his head and talks to himself **what's a Booty Spell?

TBC. .......

Finished off on Chap 15..😉💕