Chap 11

YN POV

(Pitch black room)Omfg Wtf, where am I **gets up from the ground and looks around**oml **thinks and yells**Lily,baby where are you?

??:Ynnnnn! ! !

Yn:yes,who is that?who call me

??:Yn come here

Yn:**turns around and see a mirror with a lady inside, and looks like an older person**mom is that u?

??:yes Yn

Yn:**walking towards the mirror**mom where am I?

??:Yn....**person changes in the mirror, and it was now Troy/Dillyn...**

Yn: Dillyn?

Dillyn:Yn wake up...

Yn:wait whats.. (gco)

N/A:mirror changes to Lily smiling holding a white rose,she had cuts and bruises on her. ..

Mirror:mommy,wake up

Yn:**in tears**OMG baby, what happened to you.

Mirror:**Lily stop smiling**mommy take the Rose

Yn:baby I will for u**try to take the Rose until it turn to a huge piece of glass and stabs u in your stomach,u look back up at the mirror and saw Chantel and Mya laughing **

Mirror:**whisper in ur ears**who's a bitch now**

Yn:*&fall back to the ground with blood coming out of your mouth and stomach**

End of pov

Yn wakes up and saw you got a piece of glass in your stomach for real. ..

Yn:**starts crying**oh....my...gosh...
**screams out loud,and take the glass our, until u hear Greg crying and got up to see what going on. ..**

Greg:**crying and on the floor and yells ** Somebody Help me**cm'on Makayla, cm'on baby don't give up on me, plz wake up. ..

When u walk in you saw Greg crying and Makayla in his hand dead and been shot....

Yn:**breaks down on to her knees**Omfg *crawl to Makayla's body and starts sobbing**wake up Mk,plz don't do this to me**shakes her

Greg:Yn she dead,just stop**pulls her away from the body**

Yn:**crys/sobbing on Greg's shoulders**where is Lily?

Greg:**sits there quiet

Yn:**yells* WTF IS SHE GREG! ! !

Greg:I'm so sorry Yn,they took her

Yn:**crys**no *gets up from the ground and run to Lily bedroom and looks around and notice she wasn't there.. .**falls to the ground and start crying again**

Greg:**runs after Yn**Yn I already called the police and they are on their way. ..

Yn:**no I gotta go find my baby now Greg

Greg:Yn,we don't know where she is. ..

Yn:ik who took her Gregson!!

Greg:Yn... (gco)

Yn:**yells**I'm going to get my child back Greg....

Greg:**looks at the ground**okay be safe....

Yn:**grabs her purse,and walks out the door**

Lucas POV

Will:nigga imma whip yo ass in this game, and you ass owe me money if I do beat u too. ..