Sisters Forever

Hello Wonderers! Here is another delicious chapy fresh from the oven for "Celestial Melody" I hope you enjoy this chapy!!!

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Fairy Tail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy P.O.V

As I and Wendy got on the train, I couldn't help but feel a tingle of curiousness tingling inside of me. Why did Wendy asked me to go on a job with her? "Lucy-san! Over here, there's an empty compartment!" Wendy said poking her head out of a door. I smiled and entered the compartment and sat down on the velvet seat "Thanks Wendy for finding an empty compartment." "You welcome Lucy-san" Wendy said with a flustered face. "Wendy, why did you ask me to go on a job with you?" I asked as curious got the best of me.

She suddenly got all nervous "Um, Lucy-san. How do I explain this, um .... when I was healing you during the S-class Trials, I sensed another magical container in you" She paused "It felt like a dragon Lucy-san, are you by any means a dragon slayer?" I sighed how on earthland was I going to explain this to her? I smiled at her and replied "I am Wendy." Surprise made its way to Wendy's face. Charles narrowed her eyes "If you were a dragon slayer then why not use it to your advantage?" "Well" I started "My dragon Melise told me to never use my dragon slaying magic in the outside world. When Melise died I felt as if I should have saved her so I decided to never use my dragon slaying magic ever again."

Their's widened at the mention of death "Lucy-san, what do you mean ...... died?" I smiled sadly "Exactly what that it sounds like, she was killed." She gasped and quickly apologized "I'm sorry Lucy-san! But, what was your dragons element?" "Celestial and Music" I replied. "Celstial and ......Music? Is that even an element?" Charles asked. I nodded and said "Yeah, my dragon wasn't one of those element dragons, you know, the one that taught you dragon slaying magic. My dragon was more like a secondary element to the dragon society." "You said Celestial and Music, was it only one dragon that teached you? And was your whole past a lie?" Charles questioned.

"For your first question, 2 dragons taught me. Draco and Melise, Draco was the celestial dragon and Melise was the music dragon, they were mates. For your second question, I wouldn't really call it a lie" Charles scrunched her nose up "What would you call it then?" I pondered for a minute before saying "I would just say that it has some extra details." "Lucy-san, what generation of dragon slayer are you?" Wendy asked tipping her head to the side. I furrowed my eyebrows What generation was I? After a minute of thinking I said "I'm not really sure, I think I'm 3rd generation." "Doe-" Her face turned red all of a sudden "Sorry Lucy-san! I'm asking to many questions which is bothering you!"

I grinned and ruffled her hair "Don't worry about it Wendy, we're dragon slayers which makes us sisters." Her face lit up like a christmas tree "Sisters? I never had a sister before, thank you so much for being my big sister Lucy-san!" I laughed before an idea came into my head "Speaking of sisters Wendy, can you be my kin?" Her eyes widened at the sudden proposition. I mean, why not ask her? She is the only one that knows my dragon slaying magic besides my celestial spirits and for a bonus, I had my eye on her for a while and I have been wanting to ask her to by kin for a while. Then reveal my secret to her when she agrees, that was my plan for a while. 

"I mean, you can think over it for a while Wendy" I said waving my hands in front of me. She grinned and launched herself to me hugging me "Yes, yes, a million time yes! I always wanted a kin!" I grinned back and hugged her "I promise to be the best sister Wendy, I swear to my life." She smiled and said "Me too Lucy-san." I placed her on my lap and ruffled her hair "Now for starters, don't call me Lucy-san or else somethings gonna happen to you Wendy." She looked at me curious "What is going to happen Lucy-san?" I grinned and tickled her "Now this is going to happen to you little sis!" She giggled and screamed "Okay, okay! I'm sorry Lucy-nee!" I stopped tickling her and laughed "Better than the other name, now, ready for the kin ritual?"

She wiped her eyes and smiled "Uh-huh!" I smiled and clasped my hands with her and chanted 

"I, Lucy Starling, shall bestow the responsibilty to care for my kin, Wendy Marvell. The daughter of the Sky Dragon, Grandine." Wendy chanted right after me "I, Wendy Marvell, shall bestow the responsibility to care for my kin, Lucy Starling. The daughter of the Celestial and Music Dragon, Draco and Melise." 

Our foreheads met as we closed our eyes and a blue-ish gold-ish magic circle appeared on our feet. Our eyes fluttered open as Wendy smiled "Now that's done Lucy-nee." I laughed "Not yet, we still have to make the scars." I grabbed Wendy's hand and said "Wendy, this might hurt a little." She nodded her head warily. I took a sharp breath and scratched Wendy's hand hard enough to make it bleed. She winced and bit her lip to keep from crying out. I smiled at her "All done Wendy." She nodded and grabbed my hand. As she did the same thing as me I winced. What the heck? It freaking hurts but, I'm willing to do anything to have Wendy as my kin. Wendy smiled and said "All done Lucy-nee." 

I smiled and brang the back of my hand to hers, the blood formed together. "Now, we are officially kin Wendy." She grinned and pulled her hand away from mine's to heal hers. "Lucy-nee, do you want to me to heal yours?" Wendy asked finishing to heal hers. I smiled "It's okay, I think I should try use my dragon slaying magic a little bit." I brought my other hand and hovered it on top of bleeding hand "Caelestis remedii venti" A golden light appeared on the wound. The blood started disappearing as the wound closed up.

I smiled and brought up my my scarred hand "Look Wendy! Sisters forever!" She smiled and brought up her hand "Sisters forever Lucy-nee!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, don't kill me just yet. I wanted to develop a special bond-ship with Wendy and Lucy and this was the perfect way to do that. I promise that the next chapter will have Lucy and Wendy do all the cool actions and stuff! And if you want a explanation, here's one: Kin-ship is a special bond with a dragon slayer. It can let the other party sense their distress and if they're in danger. Kin-ship can be formed with only dragon slayers. It will show if their kin by the scar on their hands. 

Anyways, I hope that wasn't confusing. Stay tune for the next chapter Wonderers! 
Feel free to comment, favorite, and correct anything I got wrong if you like!