Grand Magic Games: Day 3

Got a lot of chocolate and candy the day after yesterday for Valentine's day~ It's so yummy! Valentine's day is defintely one of my favorite holiday's. The song on the media is Nightcore Love Song, by Sara Bareilles. Just because today is the day of love, yay! Hope you like this chappy everyone~

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Fairy Tail

&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&*&

Erza gasped as she saw Lucy walking her "Lucy! What are you doing here? You're still injured!" Lucy was indeed injured, bandages were covering her whole arm and leg and a white patch was was covering her lower left arm. Lucy smiled sheepishly while rubbing her head "I'm fine Erza, I really am. Wendy-chan woke up and healed me right away, that's actually why I came here to show you" She unwrapped her banages on her arms showing her arm was completely clear from injuries. 

Erza narrowed her eyes suspiciously "Are you sure Lucy?" Lucy nodded her head slowly and continued unbandaging herself "Yeah, I'm sorry I lost Erza." Erza smiled and patted Lucy on her back softly "There's nothing to apologize for Lucy, all that matters is that you tried." Lucy smiled before grinning excitedly "Thanks, can I participate in the eve-" Erza cut Lucy off with a sharp "No, I will not allow you to participate. Even if you are healed, you're body needs rest" Seeing Lucy's pout, Erza sighed and added "You may participate in any event if it does not include strain or fighting."

Lucy smiled and jumped "Yay!" The pair started walking towards the booth where the team was. When they got there, they didn't expect to saw something. Lucy stuttered "Wha- What the?!" Mira and Jenny were wearing swim suits, and all of Fairy Tail and other women of guilds were participating. Erza looked at Master and asked "Master, what is going on?" Master grinned "There's a contest between Mira and Jenny." "Then why are there other women down there?" Erza asked. 

"Other women are allowed to participate in this contest as well, the first wanted every women in Fairy Tail to participate" Master said with a pervy grin "You guys can participate too." Just as Lucy was about to protest, Erza nodded and said "Very well, this is a good event to practice some women skills" Erza shot Lucy a glare "Also, if I haven't forgotten, you wanted to participate in events today. This event does not involve fighting or strain." She grabbed Lucy and jumped into the arena. Lissana smiled and ran towards them "Lucy and Erza! You guys are going to participate in this event? And aren't you still injured Lucy?"

Erza smiled and nodded "Yes, me and Lucy are going to participate in this event." Lucy shook her head and grinned "Nope! Wendy-chan healed me and now I'm healthy as a horse!" Lissana giggled "Okay then, right now we're wearing swimsuits." Erza nodded and reequipped into a bright red bikini "Done" She turned to Lucy "Are you do-" Erza stopped. Lucy was wearing a golden and black bikini that had stars on the right breast. She was simply sexy. Erza looked at Lucy confused "Lucy, when did you wear you're bikini?" Lucy blinked and replied "I am?" She looked down at her body and screamed "I am!" 

Lissana laughed "Yeah, whatever wearing contest it is, some clothes are going to be teleported to your body." Lucy sighed before giving Lissana a teasing grin "So you're trying to impress Natsu~" Lissana blushed "What? N-no I'm not!" Lucy laughed "There's no problem in doing it Lissana-chan, after all, he is your boyfriend." Lissana became even more redder. "What's this about Lissana's boyfriend is Natsu?" Erza asked furrowing her eyebrows. "I guess Natsu and Lissana wanted it to stay in the quiet so they didn't tell you. They confessed like, last week or something" Lucy replied looking around.