Grand Magic Games: Day 5

Has anyone ever read the novel "How to kill a Mockingbird" By Harper Lee? I'm reading it these days and I gotta say, it's a great story. But anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chappie!

Music in Media: Nightcore Submarines: By Lumineers

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Fairy Tail

(%)(%)(%)(%)(%)(%)(%)(%)(%)(%)(%)(%)(%)(%)(%)(%)(%)

Lucy eyes fluttered open seeing a clear blue sky Where am I? Suddenly, memories of what happened yesterday filled her. She groaned as she sat up. Lucy looked around and saw Wendy curled up besides her with Charles in her arm. Lucy smiled softly taking in the sight before panic fill her The Grand Magic Games! Lucy quickly picked up Wendy and Charles bridal style and ran towards the center of Crocus as fast as she can. What time is it?! Did the games already started?! Lucy ran faster What if me or Wendy was picked for one of the games?! "Wendy! Wendy! You gotta wake up!" Lucy said shaking her sister.

Wendy stirred waking up "Hm? Lucy-nee? Where are we?" "Crocus" Wendy's eyes went wide and she clutched her head "What?! How about the Grand Magic Games?!" "I'm running there" Was her short blunt reply. Wendy blinked for a while staring at Lucy "Can't you use your Sound Step to go there?" Lucy  laughed nervously and said "I forgot that I shouldn't use my other magic in public." Lucy smiled as the destination came in sight "Almost there!" She climbed the stairs and ran towards her booth at a godly speed when a person stopped her "Hello Miss, may I ask where the nearest restaurant is?" 

Lucy looked towards the voice and saw a man with long blond hair, wearing a pinkish reddish hat, mask, and coat, a long pink feather was attached to the hat. Which stood out the most. Lucy snapped out of her trance and replied "If you continue on forward you'll see a long street with markets on the sides. Continue on until you see the first right and turn. You'll see a restaurant." The man smiled and tipped his hat saying "Thank you Miss, my name is Rufus of the Saber Tooth guild. I take it that you are Lucy and Wendy of Fairy Tail?"

Lucy beamed at Rufus "Yes Rufus-san, I am Lucy Heartfilia of Fairy Tail." He smiled and putted his hat back on his head "Though it is a good day to talk, I must get going. Good luck Miss Heartfilia-san" With that, he left following Lucy's directions. Lucy smiled at his leaving figure before pondering to her own thought How long has it been since I met an actual proper gentlemen? She snorted and ran to her booth Years! When Lucy and Wendy arrived, they saw a surprising scene. Erza was sulking while her other team was sweat-dropping and trying to comfort her.

"What's uh, going on here?" Lucy asked putting Wendy down. Master Makarov lit up seeing her "Ah my child! You are here! For today's event, we would like you and Wendy to participate" He said.  "What is the event Master?" Wendy asked. Master Makarov's lips curved into a pervy grin "The women contest. Only women can participate. It'll just test which guild has the most attractive women, strongest, the most talent. Only 2 women can participate from each guild team."

Lucy sweat-dropped "I mean" She motioned her hand towards Erza's figure on the ground "Why is Erza .....?" Lucy trailed off unsure of what to say. As if hearing Lucy's question, Erza got up and gripped Lucy's shoulder "I apologize Lucy, I lack the skills of what a women should have. You may hit me." Wendy laughed nervously and patted Erza's back "I-I'm pretty sure your skills are very good Erza-san." Erza smiled putting away her hand from Lucy's shoulder and said to Wendy "Thank you Wendy, I wish you the best of luck Wendy, Lucy."

"She'll beat all those losers!" Natsu gave Lucy a toothy grin swinging his arm around her "Cause my best friend is the greatest!" Lucy blushed looking away at the compliment "Thanks Natsu" She mumbled. Gray grinned and held up Wendy "We can't forget Wendy either!" Wendy's face turned redder than Lucy's "Thank you very much Gray-san!" Gray putted her down "But same as Erza, good luck girls!"