Grand Magic Games, Day 1

I'm back, oh my gum balls. And still sick, that sucks. But I'm back to update. YAY!!! Anyways, as a reward for waiting for me to update which was long, how about a new chappy for "Celestial Melody"? Also, thank you TheDarkStar3 for you're supporting comment!!! It fired me up to write this chapter despite my sick condition

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Fairy Tail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" Can they take back their glory? Up in 8th place, FAIRY TAIL!!!" Chapati yelled over the microphone. Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Erza, Wendy, and Elfman walked out smiling/grinning. Cheers were not heard but instead, boo's were going all around the auditorium. Confusion made its way to their faces "What the?" Gray was taken aback Why are they booing us? We did came in last but we did made it in. A tick mark appeared on his forehead as Natsu yelled "Huh?! You stupid people! Wh-?!" "Natsu, calm down. Remeber that our guild has lost its glory during the disappearance of 7 years. We will reclaim our glory" Erza said. Natsu was fuming but stayed quiet. 

Time passed as Chapati screamed guild names over the microphone. One by one, each team came out representing themselves the crowd. "Oh my! In 2nd place, we have ....... Fairy Tail Team B!!!" Upon hearing the name, the group gawked at the team coming out to represent. "Wha-? WHAT?!" Natsu yelled. Coming out, was Laxus, Mira, Gajeel, Juvia, Cana, and Mystogan. "Metal Head? What the hell?!" Natsu yelled bursting into flames. "Ju-Juvia?!" Gray stammered taking a step back. "My-Mystogan?" Erza stuttered.

Lucy stayed quiet as thoughts ran through her mind Laxus is there? And not to mention 2 S-class mages in the other team but didn't Mysto- Lucy sighed at her stupidness and mentally face-palmed herself Of course, master would obviously disguise Jellal as Mystogan because he's his counterpart  "That was surprising but moving on, in 1st place. The one and only strongest guild of Fiore, Saber Tooth!!!" Chapati howled. Lucy, having her senses dull over time, didn't flinch at the volume. But at the sight of the 5 mages coming out.

Their magic level was not intense or dark, it was their aura. It screamed 'We're not weaklings!' A certain mage caught Lucy's eye, a girl with pale hair had keys hanging by her side. Celestial keys. She gasped in surprise. "Lucy-nee, is something wrong?" Wendy asked her older sister. Lucy shook her head "Nothing's wrong, it's just that one mage in the guild Saber Tooth got" Lucy paused counting the keys "2 golden keys and, a black key?!" She exclaimed. "A black key? Is there a difference between a zodiac key and a black key?" Curiousity laced Wedny's voice. "You see, black keys are demons or something relating to demons. They're pretty rare in some cases" Lucy replied still in shock.

"So, is she strong?" "I'm not very sure Wendy-chan, she only has 2 zodiac keys but a demon key. A demon key can be as strong as 2 zodiac keys." "Now, team members please return to your respective booths! As a guest, we have the beauty of Blue Pegasus, Jenny!" Jenny appeared smiling "Watch out because Blue Pegasus will win this one for sure." "As long as everyone tries I'm sure everyone will be alright" Said Yajima. Everyone went to their booths which was marked with their guild mark.

 "The First Event for day 1 on the Grand Magic Games is Hidden!" Chapati said "In which a town is magically created with the participants teleported there. The town will be filled with clones of people. A point will be added if a contestant attacks another contestant. A point will be subtracted if a participate attacks a clone or gets attacked by another contestant. 10 seconds after getting attacked, the contestant will respawn into another area in the town. Contestants may be respawned as much as needed until the time limit is reached. The contestant with the most points after 30 minutes is the winner of this event, Hidden! Please pick a contestant to particpate and send them down" Chapati explained.