GMG: Day 5 (Part 3)

Thank you everyone who voted on the last chappie, delighting my day as always and thank you HeavensAngel13 for the very magnificent, fabulous, awesome, wonderful comment! And, thank you Billcipher55 for attempting to guess the outfit. I will reveal what Lucy got for her first and second outfit after 2 chapters or more. But, let's get on with the show, *Ahem* Story, and enjoy!

Music in Media: Echo By Jason Walker

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Fairy Tail 

*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^*&^

"Moving on with the 3rd theme: Music!" Mato yelled "All fellow ladies will be provided with a piano and will need to make up a song by either only using the piano and their voice or just their voice. Competitors will be allowed to drop out of this theme if wanted and only a point will be given to them. Thirty minutes shall be given to each competitor!" Pianos appeared on the arena and a paper and pencil appeared on top of the pianos. "Begin!" Everyone rushed over to one of the pianos and began brain storming.

Lucy couldn't felt anything but glee Oh, I'm going to butcher everyone because Melise taught me everything about my music! "Lucy-nee, you have the music dragon slaying magic right?" Wendy asked. Lucy nodded "Yup! Why you're asking?" Lucy said. Wendy shook her head "Nothing, I was just thinking that if you know Music Dragon Slaying Magic then you would be able to win this whole theme" Wendy said. 

"You cannot underestimate others child!" Charles scolded. "Well, that's true that we can't underestimate others but, not to brag or anything, I know everything about music" Lucy said wiggling her eyebrows. Wendy giggled while Charles face-palmed "You're totally bragging dumb Blonde." "Did not Charles" Lucy said before slyly smirking "You're just jealous aren't you Charles?" "I am not you dumb Blonde!" Charles protested  "I don't even know why Wendy picked you as her sister" Charles said to herself.

Lucy grinned and patted Wendy's head "She didn't pick me, I picked her to be my one and only sister!" Charles scoffed "We only have 30 minutes, we're running out time while you're running your mouth Blonde." "Right, Wendy, can you make a song with Charles helping you?" Lucy asked. "Sure Lucy-nee! But, what if it isn't that good?" Wendy asked doubting her ability. Lucy smiled before an idea popped inside her mind.

"Open thee, Gate of the Virgin! Gate of the Lion! Virgo, Leo!" The two popped in front of Wendy, Lucy, and Charles. "Is there anything you need my Lovely Princess?" "Punishment Princess?" Loki turned to Virgo with a shocked expression "How come you ask Princess for Punishment when you don't ask me?" Virgo shook her head "Loki-nii, you punishment is too dull." Lucy face-palmed "Brother to Loki-nii?" Loki grinned before taking her hand kissing it "Of course, she is my fellow sister. Is there anything you need Princess?" 

Lucy sighed before asking "Yeah, do you mind if you help Wendy creating a song that has a piano in it also?" "Of course My Princess! Our love shall marvel people's hearts!" Loki declared before he ushered Wendy and Virgo to take a seat on the ground with a paper and a clipboard with a pencil on Wendy's hand and they started. Lucy smiled before taking a seat behind the piano. She touched a piano key and smiled softly I haven't been playing the piano ever since I can remember Lucy began testing her skill of playing the piano and played a few notes. Then, she began actually playing real songs she knew. 

~20 Minutes Later~

Lucy smiled and wiped her forehead that had sweat dripping down "Whew, I totally underestimated myself!" That's when she was suddenly tackled with a hug and fell down the chair "Lucy-nee! Me, Loki, and Virgo finally finished the song! It's super nice too Lucy-nee!" Wendy said grinning. Lucy laughed and patted her head "That's great Wendy!" She stood up and smiled "Let's rehearse it right now!" Wendy's grin turned into a smile as she embarrassingly said "Um, about that Lucy-nee, do you mind if you, uh, sing it by yourself?" Wendy quickly bowed "But it's okay if you don't want too!"