Grand Magic Games: Day 4

I'm a horrible person, I just tricked my sister and she drank an expired milk. Unfortunately, she didn't tasted anything gross. And then she wacked me after she found out. *Sighs* Great, anyways, enough about me, here's another chappy for "Celestial Melody"! Oh yeah, and the cover changed because I accidentally ....... let's just say it's a long story

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Fairy Tail

13&13&13&13&13&13&13&13&13&13

"Welcome everyone, to the 4th day of The Grand Magic Games!" The crowd roared with excitement "For today's guest, we have Lahar!" Lahar smiled at the crowd and said "It is a pleasure in being here today." "To start us of today, we have the Naval Battle!" Chapati yelled over the microphone "All contestants will be in a sphere of water and the goal is to knock the other contestants out! The last person to get out is the winner and will receive points for their guild! Now, please send all contestants to the bottom of the arena!" 

"Can I do this one guys?" Lucy asked excited. Natsu grinned and patted Lucy on the back "Go Luce! You'll win this one for sure!" Gray smiled and gave her a thumbs up "As much as I hate it, I gotta agree with that dense idiot there" He winked at her. Lucy suddenly heard small murmurs of "Gray-sama winked at Love-rival, Juvia shall show Gray-sama that Love-rival is not worthy of his praise" Lucy sweat-dropped knowing who said that. "HUH?! Says the person that's a hentai pervert!" Natsu growled head-butting Gray. Gray head-butted back and retorted "And how am I a pervert Fiery Mouth Eater!" Lucy giggled and quickly said "Well then, wish me luck! And clothes Gray" She ran down to the arena. 

Lucy grinned I'll win this one for sure! "We have Lucy Heartfilia and Juvia Lockser from Fairy Tail Team A and B!" Lucy smiled nervously as she felt eyes burning holes behind her head "Love-rival will not win!" "We have Jenny Realight from Blue Pegasus!" The blonde beauty flashed a smile to the crowd as all the males cheered for her. "We have Risley Law from Mermaid Heel!" The women smiled and posed to the crowd transforming into a slender lady. "We have Sherria Blendy from Lamia Scale!" Sherria smiled waving at the crowd. "We have Rocker from Quatro Cerberus!" Silence, there were no cheers. The said man twitched in agony in what he heard. "We have Syrn from Raven Tail!" People cheered. The man stared forward emotionless.  "And last but not least, we have the lady of Saber Tooth! Minerva Orland!" When her name was called, people cheered louder than all the names combined. 

The woman herself was smirking cockily. Lucy narrowed her eyes at the woman Her aura is putting me in the edge, why though? Mato grinned "Is everyone ready?" The group women and men nodded. Mato sliced his hand in the air "Then let the Naval Battle begin!" Suddenly, Lucy was teleported in the air and dropped into the sphere of water. Surprisingly, Lucy was able to breathe. Lucy looked around and saw everyone was in swimsuits. Sherria grinned and kicked Rocker who was the nearest to her "Sucker!" Rocker eyes widened as he was kicked out of the sphere. "Looks like Rocker is the first one to get out! Zero points for Quatro Cerberus!" 

Lucy smiled knowing the obvious key she had to summon "Too bad but I'm winning this round! Open thee, Gate of the Water Bearer! Aquarius!" Aquarius appeared with a scowl. "Interesting, they have a mermaid too!" Risley said smiling. "Aquarius! Can you knock everyone out!" Lucy requested hiding behind Aquarius's tail. "Tch, Water is my garden!" Aquarius yelled swing her urn forward creating a strong whirlpool sucking all the ladies in. "What is this?!" Jenny shrieked as she was sucked in. Risley and Jenny was soon knocked off the sphere. "I will not let Love-rival win! Water Cyclone!" Juvia yelled creating another strong whirlpool.