2nd Origin

This way, that way. You chose the right way to read the 7th chapter to "Celestial Melody"! Enjoy, enjoy, 2nd Origin Wonderers!

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Fairy Tail

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gray wanted to cry, he, no, they had to go through all this hell and torture. All because of a trick from the celestial spirits. It wouldn't hurt if they just said "Hey, one day here is 3 months to your world! Do you want to attend the party here or there?" Instead, Virgo revealed it after the party. So now they only had 3 days to train until the Grand Magic Games. He was currently meditating while Natsu was running laps around the beach with borders strapped on his back, once in his life he actually felt sorry for that poor guy. Lucy was by his side meditating too with Wendy following her. 

Erza was summoning swords as much as she can, while glaring at them if they stopped training of course. He thought Erza was scary, well she was over scary. She was horrifying! Like a beast with six eyes, arms, and legs with drool comining out of its mouth and red slits. To put it simple, Erza would be able to make Zeref across the hills for his life. Soon, after meditating for a while, 3 dark blue cloaks with a dark aura apppeared in front of them. A shriek was soon followed after. He couldn't blame Lucy, it practically was screaming 'Danger! Danger!' 

But, when they put down their hoods, it simply revealed it to be Jellal, Ultear, and Melody. The long criminals of before.

"Je-Jellal?" Erza stuttered taking a step forward making her swords disappear. Jellal was overjoyed to see his childhood friend alive aand well "Yes, it's me Erza." Erza hugged him with tears streaming down her face, her childhood friend and secret crush was alive and here. "Uh, sorry to interrupt your reunion but, aren't you supposed to be in jail?" Gray asked. They both blushed and looked away backing away from each other during the progress. 

"Ultear and Melody broked me out of prison" When Jellal stated the statement everyone looked alarmed, excluding Ultear and Melody of course. When seeing the alarmed looks of their faces, Jellal added "We wanted to atone for our sins, so the council allowed us to make Crime Sorcière. An independent guild that destroys dark guilds, if one of us commit a sin then we will go to prison as soon as possible." "But didn't you just say Ultear and Melody broke you out of prison? So why would you ask the council for permission to make an independant guild?" Lucy asked with a curious voice.

"Um, may I talk to Erza in private please?" Jellal asked looking away. Erza blushed slightly and nodded "Sure." They walked someplace else. "Back to answering your question, we decided to ask the council after breaking Jellal out of prison that we can make a independant guild destroying dark guilds on one condition" Ultear paused looking away. "And that is?" Gray inquired motioning his hand to keep going. "To let Jellal be free from the council, totally. I take it that you guys are training for the Grand Magic Games?" Ultear asked.

When seeing the curious looks of their faces, Ultear chuckled "We heard that Fairy Tail's disappearing members came back, so Jellal knew you were going to enter the Gand Magic Games. In fact, we came here to support you with something." Gray looked thankful and hopeful, after all. It would mean that he didn't need to go through this hell hole "Which is?" "I have learned a technique that will be able to open a second magic container inside your bodies. Called, the 2nd origin. Though it will be a very painful process. Who's first?"

"MEEEEEE!!!" Of, course the idiot would volunteer first ignoring the consequences.

--------------------------------------------------

By the time Erza came back from her talk with Jellal, Natsu and Gray was screaming in pain. Being informed about the information of 2nd Origin. Erza already went through the process and was experiencing a tingle of pain. A tingle. Seeing the process and pain, Lucy was dreading the process and was literally begging for her life. A single death glare from Erza shutted her up as she walked forward Ultear. "I'll begin" Ultear said and closed her eyes, the process begun to open Lucy's 2nd Origin

-----------------------------------------------

Lucy fainted from the pain. Now they were on a carriage riding back to the guild. Natsu, had to deal with the extreme pain and motion sickness during the ride, Gray thought he was poor guy before, now he really was a poor guy. Erza looked over at everyone, if the pain was this strong then maybe 2nd Origin was very strong. When Erza looked over at Lucy, she felt concern overcome her. Lucy was a fragile girl, so what if something wrong happened? Erza shook her head, Lucy was a strong girl, she could handle anything. Erza smiled, they were all set to particpate in the Grand Magic Games

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you guys curious about Erza's and Jellal's conversation?~ I, for sure are even though I'm the author. I hope you enjoyed the way I wrote third 3rd person for this chapter. Anyways, stay tune for the next chapter "Grand Magic Games!"

Feel free to comment, favorite, or/and correct anything I got wrong!!! I hope you enjoy the rest of your day/night!