GMG: Day 5 (Part 2)

I hope you guys brought some tissues cause people are going to get nosebleeds for this theme! But anyways, thank you Animelvr912 for commenting and giving me ideas for this theme so, I'll try to do everything you requested for Animelvr912! And, thank you Billcipher55 for the very lovely comment, makes me happy that you appreciate the story. But, getting to the story. Ready away!

Music in Media: Nightcore Soundwave By R3hab and Trevor Guthrie

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Fairy Tail

^&%^&%^&%^&%^&%^&%^&%^&%^&%^&%^&%^&%^&%^&%^&%

Lucy blushed staring at the racks of clothes. Why in the Mavis's name was cosplay even part of the fashion theme?! Lucy sighed rubbing her temples No use, I have to win this event to make my guild proud "Lucy-nee, um ... what should we cosplay as?" Wendy asked flustered staring at a specific cosplaying clothing. It was ....... inappropriate. "Uh, as my celestial spirits?" Lucy suggested when all of a sudden a bright gold appeared. "Princess. is it time for punishment?" Virgo asked with her usual stoic face. 

Lucy shook her head "Not in a million years Virgo, why are you here?" Virgo replied "Brother send me here to give you advice for this particular theme" She handed them a book "This book is all about cosplays and will show you and your sister which one would be fit for you." Lucy brightened up flipping through the pages "Thanks a lot Virgo! You can go home now if you want to." "I will like to remain here but, if Princess does not like that then shall I get punished?" Virgo asked tipping her head to the side.

"Of course I wouldn't mind Virgo!" Virgo's lip curved into a smile breaking her stoic facade "Thank you Princess." Lucy smiled back and looked at the pages flipping through it "There's ..... Johnny Toast and Ghost? Lifty and Shifty? Wendy, why don't you take a look at it?" Lucy handed Wendy the book who eagerly accepted it and looked through it.  "Lucy-nee, Lucy-nee! How about this? Pikachu and Pichu!" Wendy said pointing to the two creatures. Doesn't Pikachu looks like Laxus? Lucy shook of the thought and grinned "Who's going to be who?" 

"Um, is it okay for you to be Pikachu and I'll be Pichu Lucy-nee?" Wendy asked. Lucy grinned larger "Sure! How about you go get our outfits Wendy?" Wendy nodded smiling and dashed off. "Princess, will I get punishment if I say something?" Lucy sighed face-palming and replied "No, what do you wanna say Virgo?" Virgo nodded "I recommend that you make your contract with the constellation of the Gladium, Melorian now." Lucy blinked before unhooking Melorian's key from her key ring "I totally forgot, thank you Virgo for reminding me."

A smile crept up Virgo's face "Punishment?" Lucy laughed and chanted "Open thee, Gate of the Gladium! Melorian!" Instead of a sword appearing, a man appeared with an excited grin "Hello, do you need something?" Lucy smiled and nodded "Yeah, my name is Lucy Heartfilia. Will you make a contract with me?" The man jaw-dropped and excitedly said "The Lucy Heartfilia?! Owner of the 10 Zodiac Gates?" Lucy nodded and the man grinned larger "The name is Melorian but you can call me Mel. And yes, I would very much want to make a contract with you Master."

"What time and what days are you available? And what are you capable of?" Lucy asked taking out a notepad she usually used for making a contract with ah spirit. "Available everyday, anytime. I can turn into a sword, well, any weapon really. I can communicate with you telepathically." Melorian tapped his chin and then shrugged "And that's about it." Lucy nodded jotting down notes asking "Are there more of your keys?" A flash of sadness flickered in Melorian's eyes saying "Used to be, now I'm the only one left. All of the other bronze keys merged with me, that's why I'm capable of turning into any weapon."