Falling Apart

....ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
.....weird intro today for some reason. XD Probably because I ran out of ideas, sit back and relax, and eat some pringles.

Disclaimer: I Do Not Own Fairy Tail

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Gray staggered backwards, hissing from the melting pain "Oi Erza, this isn't gonna -OW, fuck. This isn't gonna work!" He growled towards Natsu in annoyance before summoning ice shards aiming at Loreta Damn, what the fuck. This is a one-sided fight...plus Flame Bastard needs to get out of my fucking way!

Erza furrowed her eyebrows in concentration, summoning hundreds of swords, aiming at Loreta, who only had a couple of slashes "Gray.....go get back up." Natsu gaped "What? But you can't fight alone Erza!" Gray nodded in agreement "Even WE as a TEAM can't fight her." Erza's eyes darkened, she jumped back dodging acid "I won't fight, I'll stall her...She's been doing that to us the whole time."

Gray's eyes widened "Wha-!? Th-That......how?!" Erza shook her head, charging at Loreta, she swung her sword "JUST GO!" Loreta smiled, acid covering the sword, slowly melting to nothing. Natsu growled "Erza, I won't. We're family, no one leaves each other."

Loreta's glint of amusement slowly dimmed Are they ignoring me? Aw, I guess that's what they say. You can pick your play things but your play things won't pick you. Ah well, there's always that girl. With the thought, she walked away from the arguing trio and skipped towards Wendy, who's eyes was frantic and movements filled with concern.

With Wendy

Wendy couldn't comprehend the fact her kin was dying, on the brink of death actually. Before in the past during Eclipse, Lucy was only beaten up, scrapes and bruises here and there. But this, this was whole another thing.

A hole was punctured through Lucy's torso, it wasn't all the way. Otherwise it would be impossible to even heal her kin...Wendy shook her head when a thought slammed into her Oh no, I spent some of my magic healing Natsu-san. I won't have enough to even....to even heal the injury......God no

A whisper interrupted Wendy's train of thoughts 'why even try? you know it won't work. you spent all of your magic on that mage.' Wendy tensed and whipped her head around, looking around to see Loreta frozen, her posture in a walking position.

Wendy furrowed her eyebrows Was that Miss Loreta? No, can't be, she's too far away. But that doesn't explain anything, no one's here She paused from her train of thoughts before realizing Loreta was walking towards her with a beam "Hi Dearie, what's the blue look for?"

Wendy trembled in fear, she knew what Loreta was cable of. She was probably S-class, Wendy wouldn't be able to stand a chance against her "I-I....I-please....."

Loreta gleefully stared at Wendy shaking in fear, her eyes wide when a streak of boredom shot through her 'just give up, nothing'll hurt anymore. you won't have to see your sister on the brink of death again, see your friends fighting for their life, feel exhaustion, feel fear.' Wendy clenched her fist, sweat dripping down from her forehead, she looked around to see no one talking to her. What was that voice then?

It was....smooth but rough edges around the voice to show it's power. And no one. No one. Had that kind of voice that she knew of, she shook her head getting rid of the thoughts before staring firmly at Loreta "Don't hurt my family." Loreta blinked before her eyes glinted with amusement "Oh, I knew you had some fight within you. Hm.....but you looked a little weaker before, did I do something to trigger you?"