Evil Marshmallows

Natt and Nick…

“Oh, this is just too good,” Nick grinned.

“Agreed,” said Natt.

The two mischievous twins sat at each computer chair watching one of the six computer screens that faced them. Their expressions were amused, enjoying what their eyes were seeing and already, more plans laid out in their brains for what to do next.

And what were they watching you ask? Well, it’s really nothing… just… Naomi passing out and West catching her and the towel he wore that almost fell with the girl.

The two boys were having beyond fun about the unexpected turn of events. “I’m so glad Naomi caught a cold,” Natt said with a happy sigh as he watched West panic with Naomi’s limp body while struggling to keep himself –toweled.

“I’m so glad we put that hidden camera in West’s room,” Nick said as he grinned at the screen. West had now put Naomi on his bed and was getting flustered with the confusion to call his mom or get dressed first.

He decided to call his mom.

“Hmm…” Nick stared thoughtfully at the screen. “I wonder what will happen next…”

“I think we need to give West full responsibility with taking care of the girl…” Natt said as he saw Mrs. Gray enter the room and go to Naomi while she ordered her son to put some clothes on.

Nick nodded in agreement and took out his phone and dialed a number.

West Gray

Do you know how hard it is to have a hot girl that you like suddenly fall in front of you when you have nothing on but a towel?

It’s hard, I tell you.

My heart was beating crazily and my stupid damn towel kept trying to betray me! And you should’ve seen the look mom gave me when she saw Naomi on the bed and I was without clothes.

Like I would do something dirty to Naomi.

Mom was probably getting some medicine from downstairs. I put on a black shirt and some pants. I didn’t bother with my hair, I needed to see if that idiot was still unconscious.

When I entered my bed room, I saw Naomi still asleep.

I sighed and walked towards her to check her temperature. I brushed her hair away from her face and looked at her face. Her cheeks were flushed and her lips were slightly parted… her soft li –No! Focus moron. Check her damn temperature. I placed a hand on her forehead and found her burning up. “Idiot,” I muttered.

As if she recognized my voice, she… smiled. Something in me went all wild and weird. What the hell?

“Stop smiling and looking so defenseless,” I grumbled.

I heard the phone ring and wondered who could be calling. Mom answered it and I couldn’t hear what she was saying when I crept towards the stairs to hear.

When I knew the phone call was ending, I ran back into my room and soon, mom came in with Naomi’s medicine in hand… but instead of waking up Naomi, she handed it to me and hurried downstairs.

“Uh mom?”

“Ty, I need you to come with me,” she said ignoring me completely.

Ty yelled from an unknown location, “Never!”