She Found a New Target

Naomi Carter

Why was Walker being pinned by a group of hot guys? Sky’s fist looks like it was just about to… punch Walker? Hey, isn’t that West holding Walker’s right arm?

Wait a minute…

They’re all staring at me!

I knew it… this outfit must look weird on me. Scarlet wouldn’t hand me anything else besides these fit blouse and mini skirt. She even told me to wear boots! I think I look like a hooker…

I looked down at my feet, wishing I was back at the Gray house, playing with Ty and looking at West. At least there, I didn’t have these multiple eyes glued to me.

My hair was the only thing that I thought looked pretty. Scarlet did a fantastic job in curling it stylishly. But what I hated most about myself right now was the makeup… I don’t mind a little lipstick for color, but to put eyeliner and some eye shadow makes my eyes feel like they’re itching to be rubbed. My cheeks even had some blush on them.

I took a deep breath and decided to lift my gaze, wondering what expression did West wear exactly.

Somehow… it seems that his face was filled with some sort of tender admiration and warmth that made me feel weak and pleased at the same time. There was something else though, something that made me feel giddy and happy about. He looked at me possessively.

I didn’t know I was smiling at him until he suddenly smiled back at me. A handsome, devastating smile that made me melt.

“H-Hello West…” I said shyly.

“Hello Naomi,” he said an adorably cute boyish grin.

Someone suddenly groaned. “Would you two quit it, you’re making feel all itchy!” It was a young boy being pinned by a guy who had dark brown hair and evenly tanned skin. “Quiet brat,” he warned, crushing the boy beneath him.

“Sky.” My eyes darted back to the bigger group of guys. Walker was the one who had just spoken. “You don’t really wanna hurt me when there’re girls in the room right? Now, lower your fist…”

Sky raised a brow. “Dickhead,” is all he said right before he landed his fist straight into Walker’s face. I winced. Why are boys always so violent?

All of them got off of a groaning Walker. “Dude! I think you broke my f*cking nose…” he groaned, blood dripping down his nose. Oh my gosh…

I quickly went to Sky’s bathroom and got some tissues. Walker blinked when I approached him, handing him the tissues, then despite his painful nose, he grinned charmingly at me. “Thanks,” he said.

“What did you do to make Sky hit you?” I asked.

“He threw a pillow at me,” said Sky.

“And you gave him a broken nose for that?” I asked in disbelief.

“You weren’t here when it happened, pipsqueak,” he grumbled and stood up before marching back to his bed. I heard Scarlet let out an exasperated sigh, “Walker shouldn’t have done that.”

I glanced at the brown-haired guy still pinning the boy. “What about you two, what did that boy do?”

Everyone else glanced at them as well. “Yeah, Brett, what did I do?” asked the boy with a raised brow. Brett shrugged and said, “Well, Walker was taken, I wanted to tackle someone too.”

A guy with brown hair and sea green eyes chuckled, “Admit it, Ace is the only one you could’ve tackled.”

Brett went bright red with rage.