How Can You Smile Like That?

Naomi Carter

Well... This is embarrassing. Actually, I always seem to embarrass myself whenever West is involved. So there he stood, looking as hot and godly as ever. His sandy blond hair turned golden with droplets of water, his bare skin gleaming... His emerald green eyes made my entire body feel like shivering...in a weird good way.

He for a few minutes, he just stood there, staring at me. And I stared back.

"Aren't you going to help me?" I asked. Being trapped like a giant cocoon really isn't fun, especially with him making me melt under his gaze.

He smiled. "No, you look cute that way."

"What!?"

He turned his back on me and went to his closet. "West!" I said. "Hey!"

He ignored me and started going through his clothes. I glared at him after a few minutes of my pleas and yells being ignored.

He dried off his hair and tossed the towel carelessly on his bed, and then he took a shirt but stopped.

He slowly glanced at me.

"What?" I demanded.

He raised a questioning brow. "You want to watch me change?"

I blushed bright red and closed my eyes because it was quite hard to turn my head under the circumstances.

I thought I heard him chuckle, so I opened my eyes to glare at him. I found him grinning at me. He held the towel that wrapped around his waist and teasingly started to open it. My eyes widened at what he was doing and I immediately covered my eyes, my heart pounding wildly in my chest. I'm not ready to see what lives in my boyfriend's pants!

I heard him laugh, but this time I'm not taking any chances. I squeezed my eyes shut and kept quiet.

"Naomi, you can open your eyes now," he said.

"No."

"Idiot, I'm dressed."

"How do I know you aren't naked and are planning to tease me right now?" I said.

"Well, you're right about the teasing part, because I'm going to be doing that for as long as you live. But I'm not naked."

"You're really not?" I asked uncertainly.

"Why, do you want me to be?" he teased.

My eyes popped open and I saw him crouched down in front of me. I puffed my cheeks in annoyance at my constant defeat to not fall for his stupid teasing.

He chuckled. "You know, you look really funny right now." Before I could make some clever comeback, he suddenly picked me up in his arms like I weighed nothing and carried me... to his bed.

"Wait! West! Wh-wha… what are you doing!?" I said looking frantically at him.

He looked down at me then smiled seductively. "I'm going to teach some... things.... in bed."

My face heated up and I almost fainted.

He suddenly dropped me on the bed (still a cocoon) and then he positioned himself on top of me. He slowly took away the sheets that trapped me, but now his gaze was the one that held me prisoner. "So kitten, ready for your lesson?"

"I---" What should I do? Part of me is freaking out about all this, and a big perverted part of me is dying of curiosity to what he's going to teach me! I mean, come on! Who wouldn't want to do some lovey-dovey things with your hot loving boyfriend? But...am I ready for this? What if I mess up again and he got turned off!? He's experienced at this, while to me it's all practically foreign. I don't know how to please a guy! Hell, our teeth hit when I kissed him before, though he didn't comment about it because he's just so darn nice.