Sky Pays a Friendly Visit

Nick and Natt

“Okay... that was just hilarious!” Natt gasped as he struggled to control his laughter.

“Pr-priceless!” Nick said.

In the screen, Naomi was grinning dreamily at West who was blushing and frowningly wiping her face none too gently. But that didn’t seem to bother the happy girl.

“Alright,” Nick said as he began to straighten himself. “We need to proceed with our plan.”

“Which is?” Natt raised a brow with great big grin.

Nick returned his grin and said, “We need to keep things going between them. West won’t ever admit he loves Naomi and Naomi is an idiot who has no clue on how to flirt even when she has the upper hand.”

Natt sighed. “I know what you mean.”

“And so…” Nick continued with a mischievous glint in his eyes. “We need to make West make a move.”

“We do that by making yet another call,” Natt laughed as he took his phone out.

Nick slid his gaze to their closed door. “Are mom and Mrs. Gray enjoying themselves downstairs?”

“Last time I checked, yeah,” Natt answered as he dialed a number.

“And what about Tyler?”

“He’s in the kitchen digging in your stash,” Natt grinned.

“You mean your stash,” Nick said with a sly smile.

Natt stopped dialing and looked at his brother.

“I switched our stashes before they arrived dear brother,” Nick said nonchalantly.

Natt shook his head, “No, that’s what I did.”

“Natt, I have no stash,” Nick informed him quietly.

Natt blinked a few times then dropped the phone and bolted for the door. “Tyler, get away from my candy!”

Nick laughed and picked up his brother’s phone. He pressed the call button and it was answered during the third ring.

“Hello?” answered a very lazy voice from the other end.

“Sky, I have a favor to ask you,” Nick said.

“No.” And he hung up.

Nick cursed and called again.

“Why do you like to bother me Nicholas?” he said grumpily, using Nick’s real name.

“Because it’s fun. Now will you please go and visit Noami?”

“And why the hell should I do that?” he asked boredly.

“Because, she’s in West’s house, in West’s room, sick. And we need you to stir up some jealousy,” Nick said.

Sky groaned. “Why can’t you make Ricky visit them.”

“No can do. If Ricky visits then so does Scarlet. And we don’t want that girl messing up the wonderful show.”

“Fine. But I can leave if I spot one of your cameras you little punk,” he said before hanging up.

Nick sighed, “Always so grumpy,” he mumbled.

The door opened and Natt got back with a bag that was half empty. He glared at his brother, “You owe me sweets.”

“Relax Nathan, I’ll buy you your damn candy,” he said with a sigh.