Chapter 35

I'M BACK. OH GOD. I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY.
I missed you all actually. But I was seriously busy. So here I am with the Haunted House Episode.
_____________________

Yun Hee POV

Oh no. It's our turn already. Oh damn.

'Come on. Stop shivering already. Just a while ago. You said. You're not scared. Now what?' Kai mocked at me.

'Oh, we'll see. I'm not scared.'

THAT WAS A TOTAL LIE. Inside I'm panicking. Shivering. Legs going jelly. Oh god.

'ARE YOU READY FOR THE WORST EXPERIENCE WITH THE HAUNTED? ONCE YOU STEP IN. THERE'S NO WAY OUT. MUAHAHAHA.' The mysterious voice said.

Oh god. Why is everything so scary? Its freaking me out.

'You guys will go in now. Only the two of you. This is a pair thing. You can't choose to go alone. Now please key in your initials on the touch screen when you enter the room. Thank you and have a nice day.' The mysterious voice said yet once again.

The gate opened.

Kai and I stepped in.

We entered together and sub consciously, I hold Kai's hand and walked behind him.

I guess Kai is pretty much afraid too. Considering that his hands are shaking.
Well, I have to admit. That's pretty cute of him. A big man but afraid of haunted houses.

We continued walking and suddenly a man jumped out of no where and chased us. We screamed extremely loudly and literally fled for our lives.

'He is not catching up with us. Is he?' Kai questioned.

'I don't think so. Just thank the lord.' I said heaving a sigh of relief.

However, happiness did not last long.

Two man captured us and blindfolded us to an empty room. After that, we got tied up. Next, the mysterious voice said " to test if you both are truly a couple. We will ask you some questions. If you get this right, you will be allowed to leave right away. If you don't. Then prepare to be punished ."

In my heart, I was praying hard. That both of us would get it right. But seriously. Why is this haunted house just so weird. I remembered when I was younger we just have to walk to the exit and we're most likely done with it. Then I realised, the mysterious voice said pair thing earlier. So this is a couple thing. Oh damn. What have I got myself into?

"First Question: What is YH favorite hobby when she was younger?"

"Singing" both of us chorused.

Kai knew about this. How fascinating. This man is seriously unpredictable.

"Second Question: When is Kai's birthday?'

This is easy.

"14 January" we said it once again.

"Third Question: Does Kai loves YH?"

"No." I said.

"Yes." He said.

He loves me? Does he really loves me? I'm confused.

"Fourth Question: Does YH loves Kai?"

"No." He said.

" I don't know." I said. This time I really questioned my own feelings. Do I really love Kai? Do I really love the man that I'm married to. Or arranged married to?

"Last Question: if you both had the chance to meet in the next life. Would you both still be a couple?"

This time none of us answered. We honestly had no idea.

"Times up. You only got 2/5. Failed. Mission incomplete. As a form of punishment. Kai. Please kiss YH." The mysterious voice said.

Soon after. There was someone who helped us untied the strings and remove the blind folds.

Kai and I looked at each other awkwardly.
He asked me" Do you want to get out?"

I hesitated but said " Yes "

He looked into my eyes deeply, moved forward and kissed me. That was when I was sure of something.

I love Kai. I really love Kim Jong In.
__________________________
OH MY GOD. SO MUCH FEELZ. I died.
How was it. Expected or unexpected?

Subscribe. Comment. Vote